Thread: S&W 500 Magnum 10.5” PC revolver

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

S&W 500 Magnum 10.5” PC revolver

$1200 shipped from my FFL to yours. PayPal discreet or gift preferred. Will accept personal check but won’t ship until check clears.

Like new. Less than 50 rounds through the barrel. It’s a beast and a beaut. Just looking to sell and use funds to support other projects.

PM me for photos. I can’t figure out how to remove photos from my M4C files to make room to add more.
    Last edited by matemike; 06-16-21 at 16:04.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Last edited by matemike; 08-24-20 at 14:18.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    weekend bump
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Any takers these days?
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    TTT 2021. Spend your stimulus
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    price dropped
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Sold on consignment at my LGS
    - Mark Twain