I'm in the market for a mid sized fixed blade for EDC purposes, carried on a belt. I tend to like 4 inch blades, and I'm lucky in that I work in a place where it's not a big deal to have a knife on my belt, so I'm looking to try out carrying a fixed blade instead of a large folder. Most of my cutting tasks are pretty mundane, but I like having utility in a blade, and there's a good chance it will have to fill in as a filet or gutting/skinning knife from time to time. I have left my fishing knife at home more than once and had to use a pocket knife to cut up bait. I don't need it have dive knife corrosion resistance, but I live in Florida so I'd like something that isn't going to rust just from getting sweat on, or pick up rust if it gets exposed to salt water and it takes me a day to give it a thorough cleaning.

I am not set on any particular blade shape, but I do want a useable point. I like Bowie's, but that's not a deal breaker. I've been looking hard at the Spartan Phrike, but I'm not a fixed blade expert so I'm open to suggestions. Any thoughts?

Thanks!