Page 113 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1251

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    Stop the straw man framing of the issue. We see right through it. Since I swore my oath and stood on the yellow footprints many years ago I have never supported any candidate or position whos stated or hidden goal was the destruction of the Constitution and the United States of America. Because that is my policy I have never and will never support democrats. I have a long memory and I remember every traitorous Democrat transgression going back to Carter and Tip O'neil. I have always had 100% clarity on the issue even as a child. If you support a Democrat you support the destruction of America. It's no different than being a member of the American Nazi Party in the 1940's or the American Communist Party in the 1950's. You are either with America or with the enemy. There are no other positions left to take.
    There is no strawman position here as you imply. It's simply the facts of the matter. BRCC did a dumb, got called out on it then people decided to start digging into the background trying to justify the same position liberals take.

And that's exactly what you and others doing. Digging into everything possible so you can be outraged over the incident just like liberals do when they find someone they don't like. Congrats, you've made it to level 10 NPC liberal.

As a community, some of you tend to take a running start and kick the truck hitch with your shin as hard as possible because you aren't smart enough to realize people make mistakes in their lives and you have to take the absolutist position on the matter before damning them for all eternity. And then you wonder why we can't find allies when we really need the help. Another poster said it best when they said we as a community are absolutely dumb when it comes to business owners and other potential 2A allies. We chase them away and then ask ourselves "why can't we find any help!?!?!?!"

Yeah, I'm with America. I also know how to say "I forgive you" when someone pulls a dumb and can explain why they were dumb. If they repeatedly pull a dumb, that's a different story. But I cannot and will never try to justify my outrage over something this damn petty like you and others are doing. Or digging into their past just looking for justification for your hurt feelings.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Best is a vet as well. 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger.

I think he is co-owner with Hafer if I am not mistaken.
    Co-founder yes. Co-Chief operations officer, no. I don’t believe he has anything to do with running the actual show anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    There is no strawman position here as you imply. It's simply the facts of the matter. BRCC did a dumb, got called out on it then people decided to start digging into the background trying to justify the same position liberals take.

And that's exactly what you and others doing. Digging into everything possible so you can be outraged over the incident just like liberals do when they find someone they don't like. Congrats, you've made it to level 10 NPC liberal.

As a community, some of you tend to take a running start and kick the truck hitch with your shin as hard as possible because you aren't smart enough to realize people make mistakes in their lives and you have to take the absolutist position on the matter before damning them for all eternity. And then you wonder why we can't find allies when we really need the help. Another poster said it best when they said we as a community are absolutely dumb when it comes to business owners and other potential 2A allies. We chase them away and then ask ourselves "why can't we find any help!?!?!?!"

Yeah, I'm with America. I also know how to say "I forgive you" when someone pulls a dumb and can explain why they were dumb. If they repeatedly pull a dumb, that's a different story. But I cannot and will never try to justify my outrage over something this damn petty like you and others are doing. Or digging into their past just looking for justification for your hurt feelings.

My feeling are not part of the equation. I have no outrage only resolve. My ideas are quite logical. My guide is the Constitution and it's principles. If you as a business owner choose to market your coffee wrapped in patriotism, 2A, and the American flag then actively support organizations that seek to destroy it then lie about it then you are the enemy. The person you quoted is a known left wing schill and I find no coincidence that out of all the posts in this thread you chose to quote him. You have made yourself known.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

If noticing their past is verboten, how do you determine a behavior is getting repeated?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    You have made yourself known.
    Okay, bro. Thanks for pointing out that I'm now "known."

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    If noticing their past is verboten, how do you determine a behavior is getting repeated?
    I never said it was verboten to look at history. I'm saying justifying one's outrage on singular incidents is a little absurd. It's not like he's donating to each and every Democrat candidate coming along and he donated equally to McCain and Obama in 2008. Tulsi was odd, I'll agree. But then again, there were plenty of people around here that said they might support her as well and I didn't see this kind of irrational response.

Feedback Score
    I never said it was verboten to look at history. I'm saying justifying one's outrage on singular incidents is a little absurd. it's not like he's donating to each and every Democrat candidate coming along and he donated equally to McCain and Obama in 2008. Tulsi was odd, I'll agree. But then again, there were plenty of people around here that said they might support her as well and I didn't see this kind of irrational response.
    You’ve got to understand, there is a narrative running through about five or six guys’ heads and they fill in the blanks. They think they know you and what you believe if you’re not a lemming to the narrative they’ve made up in their head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Also possible to go see how this is currently playing out.

https://www.facebook.com/49747689372...4149948056227/

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Nightvisionary - knock it off. We've posted tons of warnings to people in most of the GD threads.

I'm sick to death of the endless throat-gouging here. We're cleaning up, and people are going away.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Would you consider Ronnie Barrett to be a successful businessman? What did he tell LAPD when they used one of his rifles as a "display piece" in a banning session before the Legislature? Very simply--- "F YOU!"--- We won't work on your guns, we won't sell you guns etc....That was in 2003. Guess what? He did exactly the same thing when NY pushed it's anti gun laws in 2013!.... Consistency. Walking the walk.....Standing up for PRINCIPLE, for what is right.....

THAT is a friend of the Second Amendment, a member of the community....AND a successful, non Libtard, businessman who puts principle in front of profit- as it should be.
    Last edited by Esq.; 11-24-20 at 15:31.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Page 113 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast