Page 114 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1251

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Would you consider Ronnie Barrett to be a successful businessman? What did he tell LAPD when they used one of his rifles as a "display piece" in a banning session before the Legislature? Very simply--- "F YOU!"--- We won't work on your guns, we won't sell you guns etc....That was in 2003. Guess what? He did exactly the same thing when NY pushed it's anti gun laws in 2013!.... Consistency. Walking the walk.....Standing up for PRINCIPLE, for what is right.....

THAT is a friend of the Second Amendment, a member of the community....AND a successful, non Libtard, businessman who puts principle in front of profit- as it should be.
    BCM as well.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...PD-to-stuff-it

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post

Yea and heres the thing-1. It had the direct potential to cost them business/money. 2. Most of the 2A community is pro LEO, the move to cut off sales to them had the potential to hurt those companies reputation with an even broader segment of their buying public.

But, both companies TRULY UNDERSTAND their clientele and knew that despite the risk, most of their customers would understand and continue to support them. Not posers, people who know and understand their customers and know they will reward people who do the right thing-even if there is risk involved!

Do we care about moral courage or are things like honor, truth etc...just words we pay lip sevice to when its convenient and we want to "fit in" or make a buck?
    Last edited by Esq.; 11-24-20 at 16:57.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Would you consider Ronnie Barrett to be a successful businessman? What did he tell LAPD when they used one of his rifles as a "display piece" in a banning session before the Legislature? Very simply--- "F YOU!"--- We won't work on your guns, we won't sell you guns etc....That was in 2003. Guess what? He did exactly the same thing when NY pushed it's anti gun laws in 2013!.... Consistency. Walking the walk.....Standing up for PRINCIPLE, for what is right.....

THAT is a friend of the Second Amendment, a member of the community....AND a successful, non Libtard, businessman who puts principle in front of profit- as it should be.
    The answer is yes, Ronnie Barrett "discovered a need" in the arsenal of many nations and built a successful business around it. Yes, he told California and others to stuff it when they decided to use his products as examples in their gun control initiatives.

But even you realize the situations are apples and oranges. And trying to link the two of them will cause significant mental gymnastics on your part.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Ok buy brcc or not. This has gone on over 300 posts I think. Get over it. Move on. Neither side is going to change their minds for the love of gawd drop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    The answer is yes, Ronnie Barrett "discovered a need" in the arsenal of many nations and built a successful business around it. Yes, he told California and others to stuff it when they decided to use his products as examples in their gun control initiatives.

But even you realize the situations are apples and oranges. And trying to link the two of them will cause significant mental gymnastics on your part.
    Not really.

1. Both businesses claim to be part of and market to the 2A community.

2. Both were presented with decisions that were potentially controversial, that could have cost them money and risked alienating a significant portion of their clientele.

3. One chose to take a principled stand, even if it meant they might lose business because it was the right thing to do-AND, they understood their consumer-because they weren't just play acting. The other, tucked tail and ran.

I don't see any gymnastics there, simple facts.

Feedback Score
    Not really.

1. Both businesses claim to be part of and market to the 2A community.

2. Both were presented with decisions that were potentially controversial, that could have cost them money and risked alienating a significant portion of their clientele.

3. One chose to take a principled stand, even if it meant they might lose business because it was the right thing to do-AND, they understood their consumer-because they weren't just play acting. The other, tucked tail and ran.

I don't see any gymnastics there, simple facts.
    Well, the states they refused to do business with banned their product...I hardly see this as a good comparison.

In fact, I don’t think Barrett was in any way “alienating clientele”, rather actually hyping them up.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Well, the states they refused to do business with banned their product...I hardly see this as a good comparison.

In fact, I don’t think Barrett was in any way “alienating clientele”, rather actually hyping them up.

He told LE in CA and the CA government to fvck off.

Are you purposely being this obtuse?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    He told LE in CA and the CA government to fvck off.

Are you purposely being this obtuse?

Just imagine if Glock, Sig, Ruger, S&W followed suit....

Pretty tough to "police" in America without a pistol.....The same guys that laugh about the Lefts calls for disarming police and making them social workers should be able to understand the concept . One would think anyway...

Feedback Score
    Just imagine if Glock, Sig, Ruger, S&W followed suit....

Pretty tough to "police" in America without a pistol.....The same guys that laugh about the Lefts calls for disarming police and making them social workers should be able to understand the concept . One would think anyway...
    Those companies, Glock especially, care nothing about the second amendment short of the fact that it protects their business demand to some degree.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Those companies, Glock especially, care nothing about the second amendment short of the fact that it protects their business demand to some degree.

Probably not far from the truth unfortunately.....Simply a mental exercise.

Page 114 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast