Page 121 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1251

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I would absolutely do jury duty. I wouldn't be popular, but I would enjoy myself
    Last edited by AndyLate; 11-30-20 at 18:56.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Have had to do it twice on two long trials. One was for a California 3 Strikes trial in the mid/late 90's and one was for a murder trial about 10 years ago. Every other time, I've been excused for various reasons or not picked. Both trials left me pretty jaded about the system for different reasons.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    Where does the whole Kyle Rittenhouse case stand as of today?
    ETA; search filled me in. At trial it appears.
    Last edited by rocsteady; 07-09-21 at 14:22.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Where does the whole Kyle Rittenhouse case stand as of today?
    ETA; search filled me in. At trial it appears.
    https://abc7chicago.com/kyle-rittenh...tims/10868232/
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    This seems to cover a lot of it : "Huber and Grosskreutz were part of a "mob" that was chasing Rittenhouse, Richards wrote in the motion. Huber hit Rittenhouse with a skateboard and tried to grab his gun, and Grosskreutz pointed a pistol at him, Richards wrote."
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    This seems to cover a lot of it : "Huber and Grosskreutz were part of a "mob" that was chasing Rittenhouse, Richards wrote in the motion. Huber hit Rittenhouse with a skateboard and tried to grab his gun, and Grosskreutz pointed a pistol at him, Richards wrote."
    It does. I have no doubt Kyle will be convicted of having the AR and will have the book thrown at him, he'll probably get another charge against him as well, but as for first-degree intentional homicide we will have to see.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    The prosecution is trying to prevent information about the midget child rapist being admitted as evidence. Skater boi and fiddler crab were, if not straight up good shoots, defendable to a jury. If they convince a liberal jury that the perverted shrimp is an innocent "protester", Kyle is in real trouble.

Andy

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    It does. I have no doubt Kyle will be convicted of having the AR and will have the book thrown at him, he'll probably get another charge against him as well, but as for first-degree intentional homicide we will have to see.
    I'm just afraid that they're gonna railroad him very hard.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    I keep waiting for the “patriots” and “III%ers” to actually do something. If they were all they run their mouth about, the day he is convicted…well…you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I'm just afraid that they're gonna railroad him very hard.
    I'm sure they'd just love to make him another Derek Chauvin.

Page 121 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast