Page 108 of 126 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1251

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    Black rifle coffee has handled this as poorly as anyone could. It’s almost kind of funny. They make YouTube videos about killing home invaders and being all about beer, bacon, bullets, and waiting “a lifetime to get a stateside kill“.
    Then some 17-year-old kid actually does what they talk about and they can’t run away from it fast enough. What a joke.
    F’em and there their coffee.
    10/10 it’s due to shared faith with the deceased.

There’s no way a company with a astute PR observance miscalculated the situation that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Asking someone to take up your cause or you will "cancel" them is different than a company pretending to be one thing and then supporting another and people deciding they don't want to spend their money there anymore. At least I know where Apple and Starbucks stands.
    Yep you’re giving to gun control liberals. Embrace it.

Where did BRCC pretend they would be the company that would bail out those on trial for murder because whiskey bravo was under some understanding that’s their job.

Or perhaps when looking at a company’s mission statement, we can assume that’s their mission and not something else.

Look, we all agree Rittenhouse appears innocent of murder. But that doesn’t mean everything and everybody is on a crusade with us. My local gun shop didn’t send him any money for bail. They did nothing to support him. Should we lead a crusade against them, too?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    You really don’t see it, do you?
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    BRCC decided to speak up when they didn't have to .
    I think they probably did have to speak up after a reporter showed Kyle wearing their shirt, said that Kyle drinks their coffee, and then put a link to a promo code for BRCC. To me that could be construed as a relationship between the two pretty easily.

I dont necessarily disagree with your basis, but it's not like BRCC just made this statement out of nowhere.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Not sure I agree. Cancel culture is when an actor is fired or a TV host is fired because they say or do something and their employers cave and cancel/ fire them and they lose their lively hood.

Choosing to give your money to a business or not is not cancel culture. BRCC decided to speak up when they didn't have to and run from their image as fast as they could to save face with the liberal progressive media that called them out. I am ok with that. But at the same time I can decide I don't want to spend my money with them anymore. I would rather just spend it with a coffee company that doesn't have a false image. I am not on TV or even social media calling for people to do the same.

Surely you can see the difference.
    I see the difference, yes, but it is one of degrees.

One is, "Don't step out of line or I'll cease financially supporting you (because you work for me, that means you're fired)," and the other is, "Don't step out of line or I'll cease financially supporting you (because I buy your products, that means I will no longer buy them)." The difference lies chiefly in the relationships between the, "canceller," and the, "cancelled," though the object and the message remain the same.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    I think they probably did have to speak up after a reporter showed Kyle wearing their shirt, said that Kyle drinks their coffee, and then put a link to a promo code for BRCC. To me that could be construed as a relationship between the two pretty easily.

I dont necessarily disagree with your basis, but it's not like BRCC just made this statement out of nowhere.
    That might fly were it not for their marketing campaign(that certainly insinuates support for Rittenhouse's actions) and their political contributions that go the opposite direction.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    I see the difference, yes, but it is one of degrees.

One is, "Don't step out of line or I'll cease financially supporting you (because you work for me, that means you're fired)," and the other is, "Don't step out of line or I'll cease financially supporting you (because I buy your products, that means I will no longer buy them)." The difference lies chiefly in the relationships between the, "canceller," and the, "cancelled," though the object and the message remain the same.
    Leftists do it to people that won't join them in seeking to do harm to others.

While advertising the opposite of that, it seems BRCC has been donating to leftists causes.

Feedback Score
    https://youtu.be/5ZKu8ivci6k

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Holy hell, really?

Omer donated a whopping total of $27 to Democratic causes? We need to burn that dude at the stake!

Does BRCC have an outlet in Maine? That's where the donations are coming from from this Sandy person. All 1 and 2 bucks a pop. Even sprung for a $25 donation once...

Plus, it says "unemployed." Kind of a red flag right there if she's actively employed as a VP at BRCC. Yeah, probably different...

Frankly, Hofer donated just as much to Obama as he did to McCain in 2008. I mean, we really should burn him to the ground since McCain is a known RINO and Obama is... well, Obama.

Are we really freaking out over this? We have an incoming President that wants to charge each of us $200 per mag for anything over 10 rounds. And we're freaking out over a poorly worded response to questions that probably came from some shithead reporter?

I'm going to continue buying and drinking my BRCC while this group in here un-wads their panties over this nonsense. This is on the same level of those mouthbreathers that called for the boycott of Chick-fil-A over the owner donating to conservative groups.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Holy hell, really?

Omer donated a whopping total of $27 to Democratic causes? We need to burn that dude at the stake!

Does BRCC have an outlet in Maine? That's where the donations are coming from from this Sandy person. All 1 and 2 bucks a pop. Even sprung for a $25 donation once...

Plus, it says "unemployed." Kind of a red flag right there if she's actively employed as a VP at BRCC. Yeah, probably different...

Frankly, Hofer donated just as much to Obama as he did to McCain in 2008. I mean, we really should burn him to the ground since McCain is a known RINO and Obama is... well, Obama.

Are we really freaking out over this? We have an incoming President that wants to charge each of us $200 per mag for anything over 10 rounds. And we're freaking out over a poorly worded response to questions that probably came from some shithead reporter?

I'm going to continue buying and drinking my BRCC while this group in here un-wads their panties over this nonsense. This is on the same level of those mouthbreathers that called for the boycott of Chick-fil-A over the owner donating to conservative groups.
    Divide and conquer at its finest.

Page 108 of 126 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast