Page 116 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1251

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    I am not asking anyone to "take my word on it". Go see for yourself what they correct people on(claims they support Rittenhouse & Blaze cancellation) vs. silence on questions/comments about funding Act Blue.

https://www.facebook.com/49747689372...4149948056227/

Not sure how recognizing where support is going is "dividing us" unless we need clarification on "us".
    You're welcome to watch the following link if you like.

Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    You're welcome to watch the following link if you like.

I watched it and caught a couple of things I mentioned concerning reviewing their Facebook page.

"2) leftists claim BRCC is supporting a murderer, BRCC drops in to point out they never had a relationship"

"What I have not seen is BRCC correcting .... that mention BRCC leadership supporting Act Blue..."
    -------------
    Act Blue came up and was danced around. Indications that he gives money to lots of things doesn't negate the Act Blue donations at all.

Will be just my opinion for many, but giving money to McCain isn't canceling money to Obama. That was like someone pointing out drinking a 12 oz can of Coca Cola leads to tooth decay so the drinker swigs a 12 oz can of Pepsi Cola to counter the Coca Cola effects.

I also noticed his first claim of 2nd Amendment support was serving coffee on the tailgate of his truck to special ops guys while being in possession of an SBR. That That is the very first notion that pops in his head is a very strong indicator that his belief in the 2nd Amendment is more along the lines of a special privilege for mil/exmil/police (as Will and others have mentioned) than as an individual right.

The integrity of the legal system(the failings of which I pointed out a couple of times earlier as being a direct factor in a 17 year old thinking he had to show up to defend life and property in the first place) he mentioned in the initial release and touched on in the video put a $2mil bail on someone who doesn't appear to be a flight risk presumably to drain funds from his defense.

Once you start getting accused of something it seems prudent to take a look at what you are being accused of. That may suck, but that is an unfortunate fact of life for the average person. He seemed much more familiar with what is going on than he started out trying to claim.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 11-25-20 at 09:08.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I watched it and caught a couple of things I mentioned concerning reviewing their Facebook page.

"2) leftists claim BRCC is supporting a murderer, BRCC drops in to point out they never had a relationship"

"What I have not seen is BRCC correcting .... that mention BRCC leadership supporting Act Blue..."
    -------------
    Act Blue came up and was danced around. Indications that he gives money to lots of things doesn't negate the Act Blue donations at all.

Will be just my opinion for many, but giving money to McCain isn't canceling money to Obama. That was like someone pointing out drinking a 12 oz can of Coca Cola leads to tooth decay so the drinker swigs a 12 oz can of Pepsi Cola to counter the Coca Cola effects.

The integrity of the legal system(the failings of which I pointed out a couple of times earlier as being a direct factor in a 17 year old thinking he had to show up to defend life and property in the first place) he mentioned in the initial release and touched on in the video put a $2mil bail on someone who doesn't appear to be a flight risk presumably to drain funds from his defense.

Once you start getting accused of something it seems prudent to take a look at what you are being accused of. That may suck, but that is an unfortunate fact of life for the average person. He seemed much more familiar with what is going on than he started out trying to claim.
    Did you see my post about the Act Blue donations? All $27 of them from one and unconfirmed on the other?

One might figure a person who is a VP at a multi-million dollar coffee company would be able to donate a lot more than a buck if they were really interested in the cause.

I also noticed his first claim of 2nd Amendment support was serving coffee on the tailgate of his truck to special ops guys while being in possession of an SBR. That That is the very first notion that pops in his head is a very strong indicator that his belief in the 2nd Amendment is more along the lines of a special privilege for mil/exmil/police (as Will and others have mentioned) than as an individual right.
    He also goes on about supporting a citizen's right to bear arms. I'm pretty sure Dana Loesch would have called him out on it otherwise. I mean, she's not exactly known for holding her tongue.

I'm done with discussing this. You have the info you want but would prefer to create the worst possible scenario in your mind over what happened. Pick a shin and kick away.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Did you see my post about the Act Blue donations? All $27 of them from one and unconfirmed on the other?

One might figure a person who is a VP at a multi-million dollar coffee company would be able to donate a lot more than a buck if they were really interested in the cause.

He also goes on about supporting a citizen's right to bear arms. I'm pretty sure Dana Loesch would have called him out on it otherwise. I mean, she's not exactly known for holding her tongue.

I'm done with discussing this. You have the info you want but would prefer to create the worst possible scenario in your mind over what happened. Pick a shin and kick away.
    If that is all that was donated, why dance around the issue. $27 is less than $500 that was donated to Obama and that got addressed, but the Act Blue question in 2 different venues(in FB it has came up numerous times) has received avoidance.

I heard the individual right part later on as the conversation was directed that way, but that wasn't the first thing that he mentioned even though the focus of the interview was supposed to be about the fall out from the Rittenhouse incident and not about training .mil employees.

Yes, the negative typically does get more attention than neutral, or even positive facets, and I have no problem with that. There is an expectation for things to work right, not wrong.

If you are using a loaner vehicle someone doesn't typically tell you all the things working correctly(unless that is the short list), but there is a tendency to advise any deficiencies. You don't get travel into based on 2,997 areas in a town where no rapes, robberies, murders occurred, but 3 places where those happened get mentioned. Killers often do nice things to bait and switch their victims and will be forever remembered for murdering a little old lady 50 feet from an intersection, not helping her cross the street just 50 feet away from where she met her end.

I do not understand why there is a belief that a person/group that gets admired should be exempt from that.

As for the possibility of other coffee companies doing the same thing, feel free to name them. I drink Cafe Bustelo at home. Give me info they have survivors of Epstein's Island chained to their board room floor and I will be switching brands, not browbeating others for saying screw them

As for claims of not being fair to someone that often says nice things versus known enemies once news breaks that the person saying nice things has been working similar to, or along with, known enemies I have to ask how a person has never read anything about collaborators. People in an invaded area that aren't enthused with the invaders likely won't treat the invaders any nicer than they have to, but if they find out one of their neighbors has been secretly shafting them it is not unusual for the traitor to get extremely bad attention for their actions.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 11-25-20 at 10:15.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    At the end of the day, many in blue and many who have and are serving aren’t strong supporters of a citizens right to bear arms. Actions speak more clearly than a job title or resume. I have stopped being surprised or angered. When I see it, I make a mental note and move on. I just try to put my effort and support where it will do the most good in the small circle I can influence.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

I'm done with discussing this.
    I wish a lot more people were

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    ....$500 that was donated to Obama and that got addressed
    Can you point me to where that was addressed?

Thanks,
    Pete

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 40Arpent View Post
    Can you point me to where that was addressed?

Thanks,
    Pete
    Said he lost a bet and had to pay....

I have done similar things with friends regarding politics...it’s not that far fetched.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    Said he lost a bet and had to pay....

I have done similar things with friends regarding politics...it’s not that far fetched.
    Was that in the Dana Loesch video, or elsewhere?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 40Arpent View Post
    Was that in the Dana Loesch video, or elsewhere?
    Yes, it was in the video with Dana Loesch.

Page 116 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast