Page 85 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    https://www.fox6now.com/news/teen-ch...n-to-wisconsin
    Challenged the extradition and surprised the prosecutor.

Judge Paul Novak gave 14 days for the defense to review papers and file pleadings ahead of an Oct. 9 hearing to determine the result.

Feedback Score
    Too bad Kyle isn’t in a state with a gov and AG that might stick up for him.

I saw that there are civil suits being filed against Kyle and Melissa groups for the damage done during the defense of himself.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    The IL governor has a significant amount of property in WI about where this is, I’d say he won’t want to tarnish his reputation by sticking up for a kid here but there is a chance he’ll could freeze.

Feedback Score
    I keep seeing Twitter posts about the one armed medic, is he or isn’t he charged with something yet?

Feedback Score
    This won't end well for Kyle. He made the very stupid and foolish decision to go looking for a fight, grabbing his rifle, and taking a road trip to be a hero, well, he got what he was looking for. Cheer him on all you want, it won't matter.

I do hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling I am not.
    Last edited by JWill1776; 09-25-20 at 15:08.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JWill1776 View Post
    This won't end well for Kyle. He made the very stupid and foolish decision to go looking for a fight, grabbing his rifle, and taking a road trip to be a hero, well, he got what he was looking for. Cheer him on all you want, it won't matter.

The context appears:

He went to Kenosha, without a rifle, to help provide aid, cleanup, and support.

Part of that support was to go help defend a group of businesses that had been hit pretty hard before.

I think you're right, in the sense that he won't get the resolution he wants, but I also feel like the rest of your commentary is parroting of the "victim" sides of things.

He was trying to help, with an organization that went there in Agreeance to the movement, to render Aid and Assistance to that community.

There was only one group of individuals out there "looking for a fight" and trying "to be a hero."

In no way do I put Kyle Rittenhouse, even as a dumb teen getting involved with something stupid, in that category.

Maybe if more people looked at it as the reality of: "People antagonized a dude with a rifle and wound up doing the room temperature challenge." We would see more support for him, but a large group of people look at is "Innocent Protestors were gunned down." And we all know that's bullshit.

He was running to get police after he had defended himself, he defended himself against multiple attackers, INCLUDING showing restraint to a person who put their hands up IN FAUX SURRENDER, and it should be recognized as such. He showed far more control and restraint than anyone in the mob trying to chase him down.

Your rhetoric blatantly ignores that fact that Kyle is a Political Martyr/Message/Example whether he wants to be or not.

No one is cheering on the blatant tyranny and corruption the guy will, and is, facing.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 09-25-20 at 15:24.

Feedback Score
    "A few hours later, when Rittenhouse voluntarily surrendered to Antioch police, "our department did take possession of two Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Rifles" the ABC7 I-Team was told Thursday by police chief Geoff Guttschow. "These rifles were subsequently turned over to the Kenosha Police Department in furtherance of their investigation into the shootings that took place there," chief Guttschow said."

OK, so he chose to take possession of firearms.

A bad decision he will live with for the rest of his life, and hopefully not too long in prison.

He was and is a stupid kid who is now going to be treated as a saint by some and the devil as others.

Feedback Score

"A few hours later, when Rittenhouse voluntarily surrendered to Antioch police, "our department did take possession of two Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Rifles" the ABC7 I-Team was told Thursday by police chief Geoff Guttschow. "These rifles were subsequently turned over to the Kenosha Police Department in furtherance of their investigation into the shootings that took place there," chief Guttschow said."

OK, so he chose to take possession of firearms.

A bad decision he will live with for the rest of his life, and hopefully not too long in prison.

He was and is a stupid kid who is now going to be treated as a saint by some and the devil as others.
    Do you know anything about anything in this case? Since you don't seem to know anything, I'll tell you that you don't know anything. Now you know something. Try to learn the rest.

Your hope and feeling, instead of knowing and reason....
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 09-25-20 at 15:32.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    What I want to know is why these people aren’t being charged for impersonating a medic? That is a crime in most every state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Oh, and by the way, JWill177 is our friend Revrun Paul McCain.

Bye Paul.

Jeez, I go away on bidness for a few weeks and this is what I come back to. Sheesh.

Page 85 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast