Page 117 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1251

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 40Arpent View Post
    Can you point me to where that was addressed?

Thanks,
    Pete
    @ 6:45 mark in the video for addressing the Obama donation.

@ 6:20 Loesch brings up Act Blue and Obama, Act Blue never was addressed.

Also, after listening a 2nd time, his first mention of 2nd Amendment support seems even less inspiring. I initially thought he was doing the instructor bit as a private citizen with an SBR he owned, but he mention the truck the coffee and SBR were sitting as being .gov owned so it seems more likely the SBR would have been as well. And as we all know there are plenty that argue the 2nd Amendment was written to only arm state/federal soldiers and police.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    Said he lost a bet and had to pay....

I have done similar things with friends regarding politics...it’s not that far fetched.
    I had a friend donate $20 in my name to the opposite side just to annoy me with junk mail. They must have spent $300 in postage trying to get me to give them another $20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    I had a friend donate $20 in my name to the opposite side just to annoy me with junk mail. They must have spent $300 in postage trying to get me to give them another $20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess a lot of people aren't old enough to recall Rostenkowski and the franking privilege scandal.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    LOL, I can't believe this coffee thing is still exploding heads all over the Net, well yeah I guess I can. LOL
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    Yes, it was in the video with Dana Loesch.
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    @ 6:45 mark in the video for addressing the Obama donation.

@ 6:20 Loesch brings up Act Blue and Obama, Act Blue never was addressed.

Also, after listening a 2nd time, his first mention of 2nd Amendment support seems even less inspiring. I initially thought he was doing the instructor bit as a private citizen with an SBR he owned, but he mention the truck the coffee and SBR were sitting as being .gov owned so it seems more likely the SBR would have been as well. And as we all know there are plenty that argue the 2nd Amendment was written to only arm state/federal soldiers and police.
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Borrowed from elsewhere;

They are not selling coffee, they are selling ideological affinity....
    Which makes it all the more hilarious [is] that they can't see the obvious reason [why people are mad]. When a LGBTQP person buys a rainbow shirt from a well-known brand, it's "to support pride".
    So the logical leap of why someone who believes in the 2A buys BRCC is... totally elusive to them?
    Is this getting blown a little out of proportion? Sure.
    Are they as 'on our side' as everyone thought? Probably not, given evidence other than the angst-inducing statement. But then, so are not a lot of other, bigger companies that mainly cater to 'this side of the fence', so...

Anyway, they’ve been sufficiently chastised; now moving on let’s see what they do going forward and re-assess from there.
    Duly appointed public reps rolling over to the leftists chaps my ass more than a lame-ass post from a coffee company.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Borrowed from elsewhere;

Is this getting blown a little out of proportion? Sure.
    Are they as 'on our side' as everyone thought? Probably not, given evidence other than the angst-inducing statement. But then, so are not a lot of other, bigger companies that mainly cater to 'this side of the fence', so...

Anyway, they’ve been sufficiently chastised; now moving on let’s see what they do going forward and re-assess from there.
    Duly appointed public reps rolling over to the leftists chaps my ass more than a lame-ass post from a coffee company.
    Pretty fair assessment.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Can we move on from the Black rifle coffee thing or set up its own thread.?

Fair enough to discuss, but we're really veering away from the original topic and is getting a bit boring and tedious. At least for the last 50 to 100 posts.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    Can we move on from the Black rifle coffee thing or set up its own thread.?

Fair enough to discuss, but we're really veering away from the original topic and is getting a bit boring and tedious. At least for the last 50 to 100 posts.

Agreed. If you want to talk about it, spinup another thread. Which we will watch as closely as this one.

Page 117 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast