Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCrum87hc View Post
    From what I can gather on Reddit and social media, he was there with some others protecting local businesses, but not technically a part of their group. At least, they aren't claiming him. In the first video I saw, he was being chased by some "peaceful protesters" who threw a molotov at him. At that point he shot at least one of them.

In the second video he's shown running from the group towards the police line, trips, and the protesters try to disarm/attack him while he's on the ground. He then fires and hits at least two of them. He's then seen trying to turn himself in, but the video ends before any of the cops actually interact with him.
    Yeah, try to set a someone on fire who has a rifle? Then chase him? Worst part is that these are probably college students who obviously were never taught critical thinking.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Longer vid.

Chased by hostiles. Shoots hostiles. Attempts to turn himself in to authorities.

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/sta...654651392?s=20

Feedback Score
    Sounds like he went 2/3 on putting down the rioters/domestic terrorists, I call that a pretty good night.

Feedback Score
    Need to see what happened before that.

Not good anyway you put it. The left will paint him as an active shooter and the mob trying to disarm him.

What's the comment about a gun fight, bring a rifle, bring a friend with a rifle, have him bring some friends with a rifle

The antifa screaming for police to come after the shooting is.... interesting...
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 08-26-20 at 08:38.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    It was only a matter of time.
    Said it just yesterday in fact. So predictable. Now what? People either take stock and decide to cool it, or everyone goes for their guns....Sideways down the rabbit hole we go......Oh, and "Just call the cops". Can't leave that sage bit of advice out of the conversation.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Need to see what happened before that.

Not good anyway you put it. The left will paint him as an active shooter and the mob trying to disarm him.

What's the comment about a gun fight, bring a rifle, bring a friend with a rifle, have him bring some friends with a rifle

The antifa screaming for police to come after the shooting is.... interesting...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Hannah097...561616386?s=19

First shooting that lead to the pursuit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post

That's earlier, and is the shooting, but I don't know what I'm looking at? I heard reports of a Molotov Cocktail?

Let's be perfectly clear, this is what happens when the govt leaves a power vacuum and doesn't enforce the rule of law and allows others the use of violence as a political tool. Protest all you want, there is no 1A right to fire and looting.

The shooter is lucky this didn't happen in a county with a Soros DA. He has a small chance if he is actually in the right.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post

Really doesn’t show what happened though. I’m curious about business security cameras and whether any favorable witnesses will exist.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...stic-enemies-/

Looks like they're already making a call to arms

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikhailBarracuda91 View Post
    https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...stic-enemies-/

Looks like they're already making a call to arms

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    That's two days ago.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast