Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    Another timeline I've seen:

- Shooter was part of a group protecting property
    - Chased by protesters and had Molotov tossed at his head, turned and fired (headshot)
    - Other protestors engage and start chasing him down the street
    - Shooter tackled and fought on ground
    - Guy in (bicep shot) photo pulled handgun
    - Shooter retains rifle in struggle and begins shooting, hits one person in gut, and the OP guy in the arm
    - Shooter retreats
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Holy sh*t, is this still the USA?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    That's two days ago.
    I didn't realize. A lot can happen in 2 days (2020 time)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtSeavers View Post
    Where you been? We haven't been the "USA" for a LONG TIME. Every time I've brought it up in the past there were ten guys trying to out Normalcy Bias each other into a coma. Everyone is waiting for SHTF....Well brother, YOU IN IT RIGHT F'N NOW! I'm sorry, I know everyone was promised hordes of raging mutants dressed like the Village People and Cul De Sac Soccer Mom Harems, but this is the SHTF we've been given.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Yes, it has gotten sporty.

Apparently the paid, violent protesters were promised bail money.
    Hopefully the families will have funeral expenses covered.

WTF did these dirtbags THINK would happen?
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtSeavers View Post
    Hard to believe, but this is where we are at and it will get worse before it gets better.

I think everyone needs to realize what is really happening and start actively fighting it now before it gains critical mass.

We are smack dab in the middle of a Marxist color revolution, the marxists are gaining steam and support they are evolving tactics and climbing the ladder of violence quickly.

As we get closer to this election, things are going to get even stranger and more violent.

It’s the perfect storm of anger, hatred, diametrically opposed idealism/politics and certain factions and people in our society fanning the flames vehemently.

This isn’t directed at you personally, but if people haven’t noticed we are literally in the midst of a domestic insurrection. It’s real, it’s happening and it’s gone hot.

The sooner people realize what is going on and what is actually at stake and come to terms with what’s needed to stop, the sooner we can get back to the USA as we once knew it.

There will not be a path to just go back to normal, unfortunately too much hate, anger and division has been seeded. There is no peaceful way of getting out of this.
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 08-26-20 at 09:34.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    Hard to believe, but this is where we are at and it will get worse before it gets better.

I think everyone needs to realize what is really happening and start actively fighting it now before it gains critical mass.

We are smack dab in the middle of a Marxist color revolution, the marxists are gaining steam and support they are evolving tactics and climbing the ladder of violence quickly.

As we get closer to this election, things are going to get even stranger and more violent.

It’s the perfect storm of anger, hatred, diametrically opposed idealism/politics and certain factions and people in our society fanning the flames vehemently.

This isn’t directed at you personally, but if people haven’t noticed we are literally in the midst of a domestic insurrection. It’s real, it’s happening and it’s gone hot.

The sooner people realize what is going on and what is actually at stake and come to terms with what’s needed to stop, the sooner we can get back to the USA as we once knew it.

Thank You! QFT
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    The s-show that is twitter is describing the video of the shooter approaching the cops as proof he was "colluding with the cops". Idiots are calling him motioning to the cops a "white supremacist" hand gesture, prearranged, to let the cops know he's on their side, which is why they didn't instantly "mow him down".

I'm having trouble finding the tweets, so maybe they got removed. But my head hurts after reading some of the conclusions people jump to. A Molotov is deadly force, I simply don't understand why these people see it as a harmless protest tool.

One of the videos appears to show his rifle was slung to his body. If not, it does demonstrate the real-world importance of a sling.

Feedback Score
    Running gun battles in the streets in small town Wisconsin. I think we are in for a shit show of a ride gentleman.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast