Page 37 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    "Your property isn't worth taking someone's life over" or maybe even (a Lefty favorite) "You have insurance!" With some of the comments I've seen thus far in this thread I have no doubt these asinine statements or similar will pop up down the road.
    Well its true about insurance I have it

So not pointed at you but the idiots that say those kinda things think on this !

in a fire I have to bail and I will loose stuff I did not want to and be damaged according to todays stat my feelings will be hurt so that is most import but I will still do it to protect my family and insurance will never replace my heirlooms and restore my childrens fears but could replace $$$ lost but never the mental side or comfort us

A fire I can run to the safety of my neighbors or out in the street so that idea of a fire as comparison to thugs marching on my house is solid both are utter destruction of my home

I can NOT run out into the street to safety with thugs in the streets and NO WAY could I bring my wife children and pets out into the streets with thugs we would all be killed %100 I am sure of it or beat into brain damaged vegetables

So yeah the insurance thing is true for money or property but they can not replace my life or my families life that will be taken by thugs and they can never replace the fear and watching their father or mother beat to death by mobs of lunatics as they fire bomb their house and so insurance is useless in that respect and anyone who says this over rioters is showing their true leftist colors if they say that

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know when someone is stealing my stuff, I didn't put my property's value ahead of the value of their life. They did, They decided my shit was worth dying for.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    Actually, it’s quite the opposite, civil riot IS 100% covered; it’s even covered on the basic policy form referred to as the “basic policy form” and the next form is “broad form” and than “special form”. The first 2, basic and broad, are named peril policies and the special form is “all risk” unless it’s excluded in the policy.
    This sounds like someone with a Property/Casualty license in the State of Indiana. Knowing the difference between the forms is not something the average consumer knows.

My insurance knowledge comes from my MBA with an emphasis in business law. I did take a class in insurance law as well, but no Holiday Inn stay came with it.......
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    You know when someone is stealing my stuff, I didn't put my property's value ahead of the value of their life. They did, They decided my shit was worth dying for.
    BUT some lefty DA would now disagree

DA Diana Becton Requires Officers Consider Whether a Looter “Needed” Stolen Goods Before Charging

https://the-latest.news/soros-da-dia...fore-charging/
    Theft Offenses Committed During State of Emergency (PC 463)

In order to promote consistent and equitable filing practices the follow[ing] analysis is to be applied when giving consideration to filing of PC 463 (Looting):

1. Was this theft offense substantially motivated by the state of emergency, or simply a theft offense which occurred contemporaneous to the declared state of emergency?

a. Factors to consider in making this determination:

i. Was the target business open or closed to the public during the state of emergency?
    ii. What was the manner and means by which the suspect gained entry to the business?
    iii. What was the nature/quantity/value of the goods targeted?
    iv. Was the theft committed for financial gain or personal need?
    v. Is there an articulable reason why another statute wouldn’t adequately address the particular incident?

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    BUT some lefty DA would now disagree

DA Diana Becton Requires Officers Consider Whether a Looter “Needed” Stolen Goods Before Charging

https://the-latest.news/soros-da-dia...fore-charging/
    But these rioters aren’t stealing canned food, bottled water, baby formula and diapers. It’s cars, computers, jewelry and Gucci.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Yeah but they NEED them to survive

“We should know: We’re Black, we’re female, and we’re prosecutors. We work as the gatekeepers in this flawed system. And we have some ideas for how to fix it.”
    Yeah cause that is their job now to change our system and they are doing it sadly

Of course the food stamps they are on take care of that OH WAIT never mind they used that money for other things
    We live in bizarre times
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    But these rioters aren’t stealing canned food, bottled water, baby formula and diapers. It’s cars, computers, jewelry and Gucci.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Honu; 08-27-20 at 19:26.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Looks like help is headed his way...

Lin Wood, the famed attorney who successfully represented Covington Catholic's Nick Sandmann in multiple lawsuits against the media, graciously and heroically offered to help Kyle Rittenhouse for free on Thursday morning after GoFundMe suspended his legal defense fund.

cont...

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61681
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Looks like help is headed his way...

Lin Wood, the famed attorney who successfully represented Covington Catholic's Nick Sandmann in multiple lawsuits against the media, graciously and heroically offered to help Kyle Rittenhouse for free on Thursday morning after GoFundMe suspended his legal defense fund.

cont...

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61681
    Outstanding!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post

"Your property isn't worth taking someone's life over" ...
    I agree with this statement, but I have a different perspective. My property is always either something I bought or made myself, or someone else bought or made for me as a gift. Most possessions are things I've bought. So, to steal my possessions makes that labor of mine that I used to buy it have no value to me, as I worked and have nothing to show for it. That sounds like slavery to me, and I wont be made a slave to a fuqing thief.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Great news! The lawyer for Nick Sandmann L. Lin Wood Offers to Represent 17-Year-Old Kenosha Shooter Pro Bono.

You would think the mainstream media would have learned something from the 80 million dollar lesson on not to slander people.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/08/27/67740/

Crap, missed this post, you were first Viscious!

Page 37 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast