Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This brings a whole new meaning to 'Triggering the Left."
    Now lets see their Op Tempo after this. Where will it go? I predict the barn door is open now and it's going to be a mad stampede to accelerate the violence.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Running gun battles in the streets in small town Wisconsin. I think we are in for a shit show of a ride gentleman.
    While Kenosha has some very pretty areas, being on the lake and all, it has more in common with Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison (all within an hour) than, say, Rhinelander, Stevens Point, Eau Claire, or even Green Bay. Those are "small town Wisconsin". Kenosha is Chicago-lite.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I quit twitter long ago after joining post election of Trump, simply to show support. Any sort of reasonable comment that isn't virtue signalling gets you suspended constantly, unless you are a leftist. If you are a leftist, you can spout anything you want and go untouched.

It isn't worth the irritation.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 08-26-20 at 09:57.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    first.jpg

sigh...how we went from the greatest generation to this in 75 years is pathetic.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    This brings a whole new meaning to 'Triggering the Left."
    Now lets see their Op Tempo after this. Where will it go? I predict the barn door is open now and it's going to be a mad stampede to accelerate the violence.
    Let’s see what happens tonight. Frankly I see the rioters going even more extreme tonight, but if that guy isn’t charged with anything they’re going to lose their effing minds.

That guy needs to get his story out, now. It won’t convince anybody on the other side, but he better set the narrative for what happened.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Running gun battles in the streets in small town Wisconsin. I think we are in for a shit show of a ride gentleman.
    I wouldn’t call it a small town, in fairness. It has become a distant suburb of Milwaukee and even of northern Illinois. Tons of development as businesses flee Illinois across the border.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    LE interaction with the militia protecting property..."we appreciate ya"

Someone stated the shooter is in the vid but hearsay.

https://twitter.com/berniebromanny/s...09857134465025

2nd vid appears to be coordination??
    Last edited by Artos; 08-26-20 at 10:26.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I wouldn’t call it a small town, in fairness. It has become a distant suburb of Milwaukee and even of northern Illinois. Tons of development as businesses flee Illinois across the border.
    They didn't flee far enough evidently. But at around 100k people it's still fairly small.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Let’s see what happens tonight. Frankly I see the rioters going even more extreme tonight, but if that guy isn’t charged with anything they’re going to lose their effing minds.

That guy needs to get his story out, now. It won’t convince anybody on the other side, but he better set the narrative for what happened.
    I feel they will become more extreme, that's kind of been how it has gone with these groups all along. Yeah, lots of open carry and I would guess exchanges of fire with the Police.
    That guy may be being told by his Attorney to STFU and go sit this out in Utah somewhere. Honestly, if he is no billed plus the increase in violence, we're about to get our extra spicy order super sized tonight.

Feedback Score
    It was a good shoot. Next question.

When someone throws a Molotov cocktail at me I’m going to shoot them. If their domestic terrorist friends decide to chase me down the street and attack me I would shoot them as well. Hats off to the kid for not losing his cool and mowing down the crowd. He addressed the threats, he stopped the threats.

Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast