Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    So, dude was being chased by a man with a pistol, was about to get smacked over the head with a skateboard (those things aren't flimsy) and plugged a couple of folks?

This is what the Wisconsin Governor gets by placating the mob.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    AR 1 - Skateboard 0

Play stupid game, win stupid prize.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    If Evers does the right thing and puts NG units on every corner tonight, things might calm down. If not things will get even sportier. If I lived in Kenosha right now, I'd be prepared to defend if possible, or evacuate if necessary. Time to check your insurance exclusions Kenoshans!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    It was a good shoot. Next question.

When someone throws a Molotov cocktail at me I’m going to shoot them. If their domestic terrorist friends decide to chase me down the street and attack me I would shoot them as well. Hats off to the kid for not losing his cool and mowing down the crowd. He addressed the threats, he stopped the threats.
    Not a lawyer, but I have a feeling the earlier shooting it what will really determine what happens to this guy.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I agree on the TQ, he does not appear to be bleeding out and I believe they are a block or less from a hospital. I wouldn't even touch the wound when the ER is so close.

Andy
    Man, I strongly disagree with this. I would immediately TQ.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Not a lawyer, but I have a feeling the earlier shooting it what will really determine what happens to this guy.
    Luckily, it sounds like the initial shoot was self defense. If all the reports are correct that the rioter threw a moltov cocktail at the guy defending a business, it's not hard to prove a moltov cocktail is a deadly weapon, and therefore the use of deadly force was justified. And then, with the subsequent shootings, the video clearly shows him being attacked with a skateboard, and guys with guns, which also warrants the use of deadly force in self defense.

The problem is, the antifa/blm/left don't care about facts. They will riot and burn and probably kill over it. If i lived in Kenosha, i would be hunkering down, or bugging out for a while.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Feedback Score
    I’m not a defense attorney but I could even take it one step farther. After the initial shooting my client attempted to flee the area to avoid any further conflict and was in route to turn himself into local police when he was attacked for the second time by a group of domestic terrorists who attempted to beat him with a skateboard, and who had weapons drawn. My client was left with no choice but to defend himself again from the mob attack, the skateboard, and pistol. All three of which are capable of causing great bodily harm, disfigurement, or death.

Feedback Score
    The scholars over at ARFCOM identified the shooter as a 17 year old kid who is a Back the Blue supporter. He was defending a second car lot location. I'll not post his name nor any link. You can research it on your own.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    The scholars over at ARFCOM identified the shooter as a 17 year old kid who is a Back the Blue supporter. He was defending a second car lot location. I'll not post his name nor any link. You can research it on your own.
    Wow, his target discrimination is excellent for a 17yo. Looks like he waits at the very last second to shoot until they are right on top of him. Someone who was panicking could have easily lit up the whole block.

Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast