Page 70 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

Thread: (Graphic picture) Damage caused by .223/5.56 in Kenosha incident

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    It would be a good guess that, in that environment, just having a fire extinguisher in his hands made Rittenhouse a target for the insurgents. Whether he actually put out a fire with it or not.
    Even if not the smartest thing to do that kid has a locked on moral compass and the cojones to hang in there and try to do the right thing.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Even if not the smartest thing to do that kid has a locked on moral compass and the cojones to hang in there and try to do the right thing.
    Amen brother.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Well there was quite a bit of supposition/speculation that the 1 1/2 armed bandit fired the initial shot that kicked off the festivities, but I'm just not sure. If it was him and he fired some sort of warning shot or something, why didn't he shoot Kyle after Kyle shot the "shoot me" mouth breather?

Was it one of Kyle's rooftop compatriots who fired a warning shot to warn Kyle he was in grave danger, so he'd turn around to defend himself? Or was it some other rabble-rousers popping off rounds for unrelated reasons? We may never know.
    The first shot was fired by a guy on the sidewalk in the direction that Kyle was fleeing from. There was video clearly showing that on this thread, but I can't find it now. He clearly raises his hand and fires, shooting over the heads of Kyle and the angry sprinting pedo elf. Sidewalk guy fires right after angry elf chucks the bagged brick, if I recall it correctly. You could easily see this in the video. Some speculated that sidewalk gun guy was our phony medic felon guy that got himself disarmed by Kyle, but he's in the shadows and not well lit. I watched it several times trying to ID elements of clothing or kit in silhouette, but I couldn't say for sure it was him or not.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Another good vid...don't think it's been posted & has vid of the fire being put out @ the 3min mark while also showing the escalation point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts43EskooaA
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    The first shot was fired by a guy on the sidewalk in the direction that Kyle was fleeing from. There was video clearly showing that on this thread, but I can't find it now. He clearly raises his hand and fires, shooting over the heads of Kyle and the angry sprinting pedo elf. Sidewalk guy fires right after angry elf chucks the bagged brick, if I recall it correctly. You could easily see this in the video. Some speculated that sidewalk gun guy was our phony medic felon guy that got himself disarmed by Kyle, but he's in the shadows and not well lit. I watched it several times trying to ID elements of clothing or kit in silhouette, but I couldn't say for sure it was him or not.
    How many rounds in his mag? Residue on his hands? If he shot first Han Solo is innocent.. and lefty can’t claim that he was going after a mass shooter.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    How many rounds in his mag? Residue on his hands? If he shot first Han Solo is innocent.. and lefty can’t claim that he was going after a mass shooter.
    As far as I've seen, he has not been ID'd, so a round count in the mag has not, and will not, happen. Any GSR would be long gone by now too. He did shoot first. 100% sure of that. It was very clear in the video.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Couldn't have smacked the nail harder.
    The weaksauce in this thread is reaching vomitorious levels.

For the record (again) neither should the mobsters have 'been there' doing what they do, and without whose initiating presence, NONE of this would have happened.
    The one blatant difference between the mob and the kid was their original intent in going to the area, which seems to have handily whiffed over a bunch of folk's heads here, in favor of finding some new nitpick to whinge about. JFC, how many 17 year olds these days do you know who would willingly travel to your business on their own time to scrub graffiti off it after a mob rampage?
    Not to ride the armchair any harder than it's being ridden, but clearly NOBODY here really knows exactly why he went there or what his reasons for doing so were (yet).
    However, given the obvious documentation, one can deduce that this all likely started as a perfectly normal, boring, and reasonable plan that did not include playing bullet-tag in the streets later that evening/next day. One can also assume there was likely plenty of adult supervision during the task; after all, I doubt anyone there just "showed up" to do the job.
    I mean, come on, the kid didn't even have any gear other than some sort of lunchbag-med kit and a whopping ONE mag for a borrowed rifle (which, yes, apparently also did not commit the heinous act of crossing a line on a map).
    Oh wait....should we take that lack of kit as further conjecture that he 'shouldn't have been' somewhere? Or if he did show up all tac'd out, would that now magically "prove" he was "looking for a fight"? After all I'm sure most folks here own all sort of fun toys 'cuz they're looking for a fight, and carry extra mag[s] as part of their daily CCW.... or would you NOT like to be portrayed that way if things go south?
    And further, none of the other people guarding the business that night (which, might I also point out, nobody here as any idea of where THEY came from to be there, and apparently nobody cares), many of whom were way more geared up, got into a shooting. So what.... were the other guys just feeling lazy that night, or could we possibly deduce that NOBODY there was looking to start shit, and most likely subscribed to the misguided mentality that if you make a show of force the idiots will go away?
    If B), then how was The Kid somehow unjustified in either his presence, accoutrements, or actions? What a quandry....
    Finally, let us remember that, at least during some portion of the event, the foreshadowing events involving the deceased mob elements were taking place at a gas station, and since those tend to make a pretty hefty kaboom if the right conditions are met, and given the mob's preference for arson, the armed folks' presence at that specific spot was not only justifiable, but necessary for the safety of the community.

It seems to me... having people that "shouldn't be there" is how you DON'T end up like some 70 year old trying to stop the asswipes from looting your store and setting fire to it all by yourself, and getting bashed in the head for your trouble. It seems to me a goodly number of folks are going to be changing their tune if/when the madness comes for their businesses and property and they find themselves alone because they've proudly taken part in self-righteously shaming everyone they know into hanging separately by doing nothing.
    Please remember, if your approved next door neighbor shows up under such circumstances with their non-approved cousin/uncle/nephew/etc from "the town over", to tell them to leave.

I'm guessing if this verdict doesn't go the way it should, there won't be an Athen's sequel on the kid's behalf....
    Bravo bravo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    That is a fair question. In short over the last 4 years I have driven thousands of miles, spent thousands of hours and about 15K of my own money standing against the cartels on the southern border, sleeping on the ground, climbing hills in 115 degree weather, denying terrain for cartel dope crew spotter/controllers and mule crews, and relaying real time information to the government. For that I have been rewarded with alienation and dis-ownment from most of my hispanic family, criticism and denigration by "fellow patriots", leftists, and cartel mouthpieces, threats and intimidation from confidential informants working for the FBI, the need to seek legal counsel to protect me from this government sponsored intimidation, occasional injuries, fear of retaliation resulting in the loss of my job, and the knowledge that the cartel is aware of our group, my name and address and could take action against us at any time if they ever choose too.

That is how I found a way to continue to support my country when I could no longer serve my country officially. It has kept me prepared physically, mentally, and logistically for what is on the horizon. Our way of life comes with a price. If you are on the bus but don't want to be bothered to pay the fare then that's your decision but we are not on the same team. This isn't a one time box that gets checked off after you served in the military or LE. If you require government permission, government pay, and government indemnity before you will support the Constitution and our way of life then you are on a different team than mine.
    Thank you for what you’re doing. It’s what every American is able should be doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    As far as I've seen, he has not been ID'd, so a round count in the mag has not, and will not, happen. Any GSR would be long gone by now too. He did shoot first. 100% sure of that. It was very clear in the video.
    If bicep blowout dude is the unkown gunman he'd have residue and a low round count mag. Did the cops even collect the gun when they picked him up, or did someone destroy the evidence?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    If bicep blowout dude is the unkown gunman he'd have residue and a low round count mag. Did the cops even collect the gun when they picked him up, or did someone destroy the evidence?
    As far as I can tell he hasn't been arrested or picked up in any way even though it seems he is a felon in possession of a weapon.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 70 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast