Thread: Breonna Taylor Shooting, New Details...The Media etc Really IS Trying to Start a War

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I don't think that changes anything. The no knock BS needs to stop. I love when they say it's not a no-knock because they pound on the door 3x's, wait 10 seconds, and blast in. I'm sorry, but there's a turd in that punchbowl and I'm not drinking it.

They had the raid earlier this week in Kentucky where they dragged some nude mom out of her home because the bozo's had the wrong address information. They did the quick knock and kick routine while she was getting dressed. The cops got in trouble, but their rush to action caused unnecessary BS for all involved. There has to be a better way of doing these things.

In the OP's storyline, I'm fairly certain the overtime and manpower costs it would have taken to stake out the apartment and wait for their guy would have cost the department and the city a LOT less than the wrongful death lawsuit of Breonna Taylor will cost them. Also fairly certain the extra man power and resources costs it would have taken to get up off of George Floyds neck when he said he was having health issues would have been a lot less than it cost that city and department.

I don't believe the narrative of BLM but I do believe we need some serious reform and recalibration of what we want and expect out of law enforcement.
    Last edited by mrbieler; 08-27-20 at 19:28.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984