Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Woman 1984 (Review)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Wonder Woman 1984 (Review)

WW1984 was the perfect movie for 2020, as they both sucked out loud. Other similarities are they both felt like they'd never end (2.5 hour movie of pure dreck) and both where full of senseless "WTF is going on here?" and virtual signaling pablum woke moments. The disappointment is doubled considering the fact the first WW was overall a lot of fun. The only thing that prevents this movie from getting an F is, Pedro Pascal (Maxwell Lord) who, being a solid actor, is fun to watch in this movie and makes the character a well rounded. Hopefully it does not harm his otherwise solid career. Avoid. D+

Last edited by WillBrink; 12-31-20 at 10:07.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    I really liked Wonder Woman and Gal Gadot. Good actress, hot as hell. But it shows how badly Hollywood has been taken over by Marxists that they take a really good story arc (Wonder Woman) that’s a proven moneymaker and politicize the hell out of it, damn the results. All because Orange Man Bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    I really liked Wonder Woman and Gal Gadot. Good actress, hot as hell. But it shows how badly Hollywood has been taken over by Marxists that they take a really good story arc (Wonder Woman) that’s a proven moneymaker and politicize the hell out of it, damn the results. All because Orange Man Bad.

She could have done the movie naked and it would not save that POS.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    That breaks my black shriveled heart.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    That breaks my black shriveled heart.

Even the CGI sucks and there is zero excuse for bad CGI in 2020.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    She could have done the movie naked and it would not save that POS.
    It's a good thing I will just stream it for free this weekend....and probably regret even doing that minus the Gal Gadot part...and hate it like you do.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    It's a good thing I will just stream it for free this weekend....and probably regret even doing that minus the Gal Gadot part...and hate it like you do.
    I watched it via HBO max. I'd never go to the theater for any super hero movie myself.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I dont think Hollywood will EVER produce anything of substance, again.
    Theyll do the easy, no talent required Superhero CRAP, the sjw CRAP, the leftists CRAP, the one man army unkillable hit man shit...but talented actors, believable story lines without CGI & special effects that rely purely on ACTING...thats gone.
    The Robert Duvalls, Eastwoods, Waynes,McQueens, ect. ARE GONE.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I dont think Hollywood will EVER produce anything of substance, again.
    Theyll do the easy, no talent required Superhero CRAP, the sjw CRAP, the leftists CRAP, the one man army unkillable hit man shit...but talented actors, believable story lines without CGI & special effects that rely purely on ACTING...thats gone.
    The Robert Duvalls, Eastwoods, Waynes,McQueens, ect. ARE GONE.
    It feels that way some times for sure, but it's not accurate. I have posted reviews of some good, even great, movies here, made recently and there are also solid actors among the recent gen too. People always think music, movies, etc "in their day" was the best. There are also plenty of people who want to make great movies, be they writers, directors, or actors.

It's sad that big budget over produced CGI laden super hero crap is a thing these days, there's plenty of gems between them. Finally, I'd also add that we recall the great movies from the 60s/70s/80s we selectively forget there were a lot of terrible movies made during that time too.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 12-31-20 at 12:18.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I wouldn’t fault Gal Gadot, she plays a great Wonder Woman. It was a horrible storyline that was disjointed. Perhaps DC movie rights should be sold to Disney, then besides awesome movies we could get some DC/Marvel crossover stuff. Batman and Superman were trash as well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast