Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Breonna Taylor Shooting, New Details...The Media etc Really IS Trying to Start a War

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I'm confused. Are we ignoring the report that says they did knock first, disputing the report, or still arguing about no knocks just because?

Also, there is a huge area between "I don't like some WOD tactics" and "just make everything legal".
    Yes..
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm confused. Are we ignoring the report that says they did knock first, disputing the report, or still arguing about no knocks just because?

Also, there is a huge area between "I don't like some WOD tactics" and "just make everything legal".
    There isn't a stellar track record with Louisville specifically, so erring on the side of caution gives more weight to the negative than the positive.

A couple of long term examples among many.

https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/in-a-d...747b53328.html

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)

I trust LMPD about as far as I can throw one of their cruisers. Most of the good officers on that department jump ship as quickly as they can. Most of those that do end up coming over to one of our local departments on our side of the river and their training is so bad they may as well start from scratch.

So yeah. I question anything these guys claim.

The entire department needs to be scrapped and started over, from the newest hire all the way to the top. Of the dozen or so officers I know on the department only about 2 or 3 of them are worth a damn.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No knocks are the police larping Zero Dark Thirty.

I won’t lie. I’ve been on more than a few myself (NOT MY IDEA BTW) and I was always That Guy who was like “but is the intel right? Are we sure? Do you know what you’re doing? No seriously, do you know what you are doing?”

I won’t specify the exact number especially on a compromised board but I had my fill and if it doesn’t expressly say “Announce Presence” then I am not going. Not getting sued. Not getting shot in the back. Not doing it.

Like....pieces of shit will always be pieces of shit. There’s always next time with dope.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    And this just made the news. Sounds like a judge/judges aren't on board either.

https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/kentuc...288c76ca9.html

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    No knocks are the police larping Zero Dark Thirty.

I won’t lie. I’ve been on more than a few myself (NOT MY IDEA BTW) and I was always That Guy who was like “but is the intel right? Are we sure? Do you know what you’re doing? No seriously, do you know what you are doing?”

I won’t specify the exact number especially on a compromised board but I had my fill and if it doesn’t expressly say “Announce Presence” then I am not going. Not getting sued. Not getting shot in the back. Not doing it.

Like....pieces of shit will always be pieces of shit. There’s always next time with dope.
    If you wear multicam with a badge you’re basically CAG, but better don’t ya know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    If you wear multicam with a badge you’re basically CAG, but better don’t ya know.

I won’t lie. Sometimes I like to pretend I’m a ghostbuster.

There I said it

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Breonna Taylor Shooting, New Details...The Media etc Really IS Trying to Start a War

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I won’t lie. Sometimes I like to pretend I’m a ghostbuster.

There I said it
    Meanwhile jeans and a hoodie is like the best most comfiest apparel

But yea unless you’re actually CAG (or .Mil for that matter) or literally the Doomslayer Doom guy multicam in LE is gay.

DOOT

Last edited by jpmuscle; 10-28-20 at 18:51.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Meanwhile jeans and a hoodie is like the best most comfiest apparel

But yea unless you’re actually CAG (or .Mil for that matter) or literally the Doomslayer Doom guy multicam in LE is gay.

DOOT

Multicam Black has actually kinda grown on me. Ngl.

But yep. Adidas hoodie and tru spec 247s so worn and faded they look like they came from the Gap.

Save the uniform bullsheeeyit for court.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’m going to make tracksuits with tigers and flowers and shit the new tacticoolness.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast