Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent purchase 9mm Sig P220.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sig runs a fathers day special every year for their guns. $100 or so clean lube replace springs plus night sights. Since night sites are essentially $100 on their own service is free. I buy up all the W German sigs I can find and wait for Father's day to send them in.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    Sig runs a fathers day special every year for their guns. $100 or so clean lube replace springs plus night sights. Since night sites are essentially $100 on their own service is free. I buy up all the W German sigs I can find and wait for Father's day to send them in.
    Thanks I’ll check into that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PrarieDog View Post
    One of the best shooting guns I have owned. Could not find mags for it and is not supported by Sig. nice find.
    Yeah, that’s a big downside for those who like the W. German Sigs.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Very nice find. Congrats! I'd love to see a pic of the proof marks if you have one.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    Very nice find. Congrats! I'd love to see a pic of the proof marks if you have one.

Feedback Score
    Years ago I had a 1989 W German 226 police trade in. Heavy but accurate as all hell - even with burned out night sights. Sold it to a friend who loves Sigs. After seeing this thread I may try to buy it back haha.

Side note, does anyone know when the first P220s in .45 with the button release came into the US? Specifically, ones with 8rd mags? I have been trying to find out for months (looked all over the internet) and have yet to get a definitive answer. Thanks all.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottcc View Post

Awesome. Thanks!
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Nice find, classic SIGs are great, I had a two tone west german P226 that I shouldn't have sold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12