Thread: Trim it 2 delays

Feedback Score

Trim it 2 delays

Any one else have a trim it 2 ordered and haven't received. I was looking for a good do it all trimmer and this one came highly recommended. I order 25 days ago and still no dice. I contacted them about 2 weeks ago and they said they would ship the next couple days but its two weeks later and still nothing. I sent another email last week and am still waiting for a response. I know things are hectic but I would think a little clarity on their website would be needed if excessive lead times were expected.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Ordered mine towards the end of July, just got it Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    That’s about when I ordered mine. Seems like a good product but lacking a little in customer service. Par for the course these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I left a couple voice-mail and no call ball. Finally emailed every address they gave a got a response.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 454308 View Post
    I left a couple voice-mail and no call ball. Finally emailed every address they gave a got a response.

They were very responsive with the first email but my second email I can’t seem to get any response. Have you had the time to use it?Work well? Right now I am using a rcbs case prep station and it is so much better than hand doing it, but still time consuming. I am hoping this will drastically make it much quicker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Just got it set up. I'll be running some 6.8 thru it this week.