Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Hodge Defense S-LOK Handguard

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

2020 Hodge Defense S-LOK Handguard

Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    WedgeLock is too skinny for some folks. P(inch)-LOK is too fat for others. S-LOK splits the difference, is allegedly has a barrel nut interface that is also a hybrid of the Wedge and Pinch interface, and is thus stronger than both in that regard.

I'm not sure why he persists in not having more M-LOK slots at the 1030 and 0130. At least throw in two or three, rather than just one.
    ETA nvm couldn’t get the video imbed to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    The level of misinformation and dislike here is exhausting. The S Lock rail and forged C405 “Mod 2” sets are currently in production and will be available to the general public as a whole shortly, no secret hand shake required, just log on and buy. Just like with everything before no fancy marketing or catchy sales pitch adds in magazines, y’all already know what online dealers to follow.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDoc602 View Post
    The level of misinformation and dislike here is exhausting. The S Lock rail and forged C405 “Mod 2” sets are currently in production and will be available to the general public as a whole shortly, no secret hand shake required, just log on and buy. Just like with everything before no fancy marketing or catchy sales pitch adds in magazines, y’all already know what online dealers to follow.
    Pretty much this.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

2020 Hodge Defense S-LOK Handguard

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDoc602 View Post
    A casual perusing of their social media PR work and it’s really easy to mistake them for the equivalent of a CrossFit box cult clamoring on about secret WODs for those in the know.

It’s all good though because KAC exists

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    A casual perusing of their social media PR work and it’s really easy to mistake them for the equivalent of a CrossFit box cult clamoring on about secret WODs for those in the know.

It’s all good though because KAC exists

All good, more for those of us who actually get what Jim is trying to do. And for what it’s worth, the advertising/marketing was done by a very well known industry professional as more of a joke than anything. But hey, some people, obviously, just don’t get it.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    Sounds like someone is butthurt. The fact that Jim does more consulting and development and is a one-man shop that runs a cash based business, just like Spiritus Systems, means that he doesn't try to over extend himself financially when he does production runs. Outside of KAC, LMT, and a few others, everyone in the firearms industry uses subcontractors rather than make everything themselves these days. Do you actually think companies like BCM produces everything they make in house? There are also multiple dealers who have rails, BCG's, and other miscellaneous parts regularly. Complete rifles are only found at two or three local dealers and complete uppers are a rarity, due to the dealers who carry the main components. The S-Lock is an amalgamation of the other two rails. The PinchLock was born out of an Army requirement for an extremely rigid and lightweight handguard and is Jim's design, as is the S-Lock. The Wedgelock was a joint project with Mega. Every time someone brings up Hodge, all the haters and butthurt guys roll in and blow the thread up with their BS. Y'all are probably the same people running around on social media saying that Kyle Rittenhouse should not have been in Kenosha last week or that the McClaskey's were idiots to confront the protestors in front of their house and that they need more training. It is no wonder that industry professionals and trainers don't come here anymore.
    Butthurt, Lol.

We've done the whole snake oil salesmen before with Larue, Simply replace Texas spec with Hodge spec. At least in Marks defense, which I can't believe that I am actually doing, Mark actually made something. I don't have any issues with BCM or SOGLW because they are not pretending to be something they are not.

Hodge should start making Toyota 4 Runners, All he would have to do is slap a set of BFG's on them and have them Change up the font or something, and say I made this.... Hodge Spec>Toyota Spec...

Does he assemble a good rifle/upper yes. Does he make anything, no.

Oh and Just Like Adm Halsey, Kyle acted foolishly, lol
    Last edited by m4hk33; 09-03-20 at 01:16.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4hk33 View Post
    Butthurt, Lol.
    You do sound really butthurt. No one talks this much trash unless you have a personal issue with the company, tell us where did the Hodge touch you?
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 09-03-20 at 01:33.

Feedback Score
    Butthurt, Lol.

We've done the whole snake oil salesmen before with Larue, Simply replace Texas spec with Hodge spec. At least in Marks defense, which I can't believe that I am actually doing, Mark actually made something. I don't have any issues with BCM or SOGLW because they are not pretending to be something they are not.

Hodge should start making Toyota 4 Runners, All he would have to do is slap a set of BFG's on them and have them Change up the font or something, and say I made this.... Hodge Spec>Toyota Spec...

You must be an incredibly rich man judging from all the designs, ideas, and products you yourself have contributed to the firearms community. Your legacy will not be forgotten.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Butthurt, Lol.

Ah yes, the whole does he make anything bit, again. Your hypocrisy and ignorance is once again exposed for all to see. BCM doesn't make a whole lot of their own stuff and SOLGW makes nothing and both are those builders/assemblers that you so loath. Jim isn't pretending to be something that he is not and has been quite forthright about what he does for a real job and how he runs his business, yet here you are, god's gift to the AR world calling out people who design and develop products for the benefit of gun owners, law enforcement and the military. You sir, are the epitome of butthurt and continue to be called out on it. Freaking clown shoes...
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Guys..

It's just gun parts

Why let your blood pressure skyrocket over a piece of aluminum.

Hodge, KAC, BCM, LMT, etc..

At the end of the day, no one cares.

Seriously..

No. One. Cares.

If it does the thing you need it to do inside the price point you are willing to pay, then buy it. If any of that doesn't work for you, then don't.

It's really not that difficult.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast