Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: "Is it time yet?" NO!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    I thought they were running a 50% off sale on them. Looks like it was a one day thing and was just over a week ago.

Oops.

Oh well, it's not like you need that many of them.
    Too, it's half the price of a pair of CRYE pants....so....And you're more likely to wear it on Date Night out with the wife...Lol...
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    What exactly does apparently "scaring his neighbor with a chainsaw" have to do with the current case of "brandishing a shotgun"? "Appeared to be intoxicated"? They dont even provide evidence like a BAC. %. Even if he was intoxicated, if Im forced to defend myself in my home after someone kicks in the front door after Ive had a few brewskies is that now a crime?
    In many states there is no BAC level of alcohol required for a public intox arrest. Being inside your house has prevented a PI arrest anywhere I've been. Just a thought but it sounds like the local PA thru the PIO is attempting to stack meaningless charges.

On another note "bail jumping" is a whole other issue, if he was wanted for this these other petty charges are meaningless and simply to appease the oxygen thieves in front of his house.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930