Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "Is it time yet?" NO!

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post

Make no mistake, we are at war. But this is information war and the leftists have been playing it for a long time and they're very good at it. If you dont think their propaganda is effective then why is there a thread about white-supremacist groups in this very forum?
    I started the thread about white supremacists for the following reason: I have twice in conversation heard someone reference the idea that WS were responsible for some of the current/recent chaos, and wanted to know if there were specific cases that I missed. I do not believe this to be true, but wondered if there were isolated cases.

In both cases, the idea was mentioned by individuals who I know to be pragmatic in their thought process.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The days after the election, when Democrats fail to concede, will be the true test of the Republic.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

"Is it time yet?" NO!

Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    I started the thread about white supremacists for the following reason: I have twice in conversation heard someone reference the idea that WS were responsible for some of the current/recent chaos, and wanted to know if there were specific cases that I missed. I do not believe this to be true, but wondered if there were isolated cases.

In both cases, the idea was mentioned by individuals who I know to be pragmatic in their thought process.
    It’s amazing just how deep white guilt runs in this country. It’s equally amazing just how marvelous of a job the left has done in brainwashing people into rationalizing and normalizing said guilt as well perpetuating the notion that racism only flows in one direction wherein minorities cannot be racist by default.

I mean, what exactly constitutes qualifying criterion for racism and labeling someone a White supremacist nowadays?

The left would have you believe that simply being white is proof enough that you’re a racist. They’d have you believe supporting the 2A, owning firearms, and being male is incontrovertible proof of racism never-mind being about that #MAGA life and confers card carrying klan membership. Same with anyone being proud of their European Anglo history or pointing out that said population built the modern western world for the benefit of all mankind. Who’s appropriating who’s culture on that one??

Folks like to deny that racial qualifiers and divides don’t matter or exist but that simply isn’t true of the real world. You point out data and facts to these folks and the cognitive dissonance gets maxed out to 11. Want to talk about violent crime rates and offenders race in the US and they have a meltdown because in fact black lives only matter if a white person is the offender. Same with complete dysfunction that is the African continent post colonialism. But they just blame European whites for that too I guess.

Point is objectivity matters and neither the left or anyone who’s bought into the white guilt nonsense has any. It’s just pandering and fear of getting called a racist over some bullshit because society is filled with weak minded losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 09-03-20 at 06:49.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    It’s amazing just how deep white guilt runs in this country. It’s equally amazing just how marvelous of a job the left has done in brainwashing people into rationalizing in normalizing said guilt and perpetuating the notion that racism only flows in one direction where minorities cannot be racist by default.

I mean what exactly constitutes qualifying criterion for racism and labeling someone a White supremacist nowadays?

The left would have you believe that simply being white is proof enough that you’re a racist. They’d have you believe supporting the 2A, owning of firearms, is being male is incontrovertible proof of racism never mind being about that #MAGA life and confers card carrying klan membership. Same with anyone being proud of their European Anglo history or pointing out that said population built the modern western world.

Folks like to deny that racial qualifiers and dives don’t matter or exist but that simply isn’t true of the real world. You point out data and facts to these folks and the cognitive dissonance gets maxed out to 11. Want to talk about violent crime rates and offenders race in the US and they have a meltdown because in fact black lives only matter if a white person is the offender. Same with complete dysfunction that is the African continent post colonialism. But they just blame European whites for that too I guess.

Point is objectivity matters and neither the left or anyone who’s bought into the white guilt nonsense has any. It’s just pandering and fear of getting called a racist over some bullshit because society is filled with weak minded losers.

Well said.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Re-quote me so it doesn’t look like my spelling as so abhorrent lol.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Stay home, make money and vote.

The game is clear, the media is losing the narrative with the "peaceful protests" and the execution of the Trump supporter in Portland. Right now the media is looking for any scapegoat they can point out as "right-wing violence". The proud boys holding a rally on Sept 26th in Portland is a major strategic blunder. Antifa/BLM will antagonize them into a fight to defend themselves while their allies in media record and takes pictures then write a narrative about "Violent Right-Wing Militas" rolling into town and spin it as the Charlottesville 2.0.

The biggest thing saving Kyle's ass right now is his incredible target discrimination and luck in the fact the only people that were shot were white. I'm not saying you shouldn't defend yourself, your home or your property but YOUR ABILITY to wait till the very last second to defend yourself will save you in court of public opinion and not give the corrupt leftist DAs any rope to hang you with.

Make no mistake, we are at war. But this is information war and the leftists have been playing it for a long time and they're very good at it. If you dont think their propaganda is effective then why is there a thread about white-supremacist groups in this very forum?
    EXACTLY RIGHT..NOT YET.
    At this point- I feel like we're holding "until we see the whites of their eyes", so to speak.
    The war HAS started, but the opening volley has yet to be fired, from our side anyway.
    I easily see this happening this year..and if Trump wins, and then later loses to mail in votes..we may have to act.
    If he wins, and demonrats wont concede, even if SCOTUS intervenes, we may have to act.
    If he loses, and is patently obvious voter fraud was the culprit, we may have to act.
    If he wins, and manges to get thru to Jan to being sworn-in again, at that point theyll lose their ever lovin minds because itll be "real" then, and again, we may have to act.
    Now, "we may have to act" is gonna be different for each of us. Would I personally be willing to quit work, travel to DC, and take part in some group or organization that is protecting Trump?
    Barring that...we are just gonna have to watch each others backs. Say Im in a store--I see a brother or sister an isle away in a MAGA hat. Ill have to watch them as I go about my way..and jump in if any shit starts. Hopefully others would for me. Say Im in a parking lot, and see some pos keying a car with a Trump sticker. Ive got to call the cops and either detain or follow or get a tag number of that rat.
    Itll be to the point in MANY, but not all, places where it will be flat out dangerous & deadly to show any support for Trump or Repubs.
    So, lets silently watch each others backs, pray on this thing, and make ready for war. Cause its comin round the bend.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 09-03-20 at 13:40.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    What? I just got my Hawaiian shirt and other Boogaloo apparel! You mean I have to wait?

Dammit.
    I wear "hawaiian style"(short sleeve, button up, collared, print) shirts everyday, for like 4-5 years... what am I supposed to wear to the boog?

Feedback Score
    Same thing, but since yours are worn in you have the equivalent of “Salty” cammies and the rest of us will look like boots in our brand new Hawaiian print shirts. Nobody likes a boot.

Feedback Score
    Agreed. We should sit up and not back, and pay very close attention, but we are not at the Boog quite yet. Train, and look for people with in your immediate neighborhood, work, other parts of the community that who you can count on if things really do go sideways. Stay in shape, and stock up on what you can.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Just to remind everyone the boog was born out of sh*t posting internet memes and was co-opted by the left, with the willing assistance by guilt ridden boomer fudds I might add, and thusly rebranded as some alt right fascist entity for consumption by little brain gen pop troglodytes.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast