Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price and availability of registered RECEIVER MP5...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    They show up there every now and then, so keep checking. He occasionally gets the push-pin RR guns also but as noted they are pricey.
    Quote Originally Posted by TED View Post
    I specified registered receiver. Reuben's MP5 transferables are currently all sear or trigger pack guns. I already looked there before I posted.

TED
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    You can find a clip-on RR for about $20-25k realistic pricing. I would definitely want to inspect it and ensure something funky wasn’t done. And I’d avoid Ceiner clip-on RRs because he incorporated the trip lever into the sear. There are reports of these sears breaking. A friend just brokered a collection from an old time collector that had Ceiner convert his Hk94. He had Ceiner’s original instructions that mentioned bending the trip lever with pliers if the timing was off. Crazy.

You could still have TSC or Dyer upgrade to a proper 3-lug barrel or Navy barrel, and ambi lower.

If you really only care about an mp5, this is a fine way to go.

But honestly right now the MG market is in a slump. It’s a great time to buy a hk sear conversion. You can probably find a sear converted mp5 for $30-35k right now.
    I would love to find an MP5 registered sear gun in the 30-35K range. Help a brotha out Josh
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    They show up there every now and then, so keep checking. He occasionally gets the push-pin RR guns also but as noted they are pricey.

I would love to find an MP5 registered sear gun in the 30-35K range. Help a brotha out Josh

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/877524148
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12