Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HM Defense

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitalE View Post
    You’re correct, but we see high quality manufacturers who are not doing these processes in full and yet we have no problem. Or at least not widely discussed.
    The "we" you use, does not include myself. If you don't HPT, but you do MPT, then you haven't a clue what you're doing. Hard pass. (Not you specifically, manufacturers)

Feedback Score
    Never heard of them either but there are plenty of other options in that price range that you know what your getting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AO777 View Post
    Never heard of them either but there are plenty of other options in that price range that you know what your getting.
    Right. Ended up going with a Centurion Lightweight CM4. I couldn’t find any downside or corner cutting on their rifles.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have an HM barrel going on a couple years now and like most barrels, it's not twice as good an any other barrel but it most certainly is as good as any other. Maybe not "National Matches like Kreiger / Bartlein" or "fire until glowing like Stellite-lined" but I have had very satisfying groups with it on steel out to 500Y. I've also been running their bolt with the blind cam-pin hole for the same period and it's lasting but my round counts are not a real test. The only real test is, does it last longer in thousands of guns with tens of thousands of rounds on them. But it passes the test of, that was a very clever idea-- like somebody cared enough to address bolts breaking at the cam pi.n hole, engineered it, and put it out there. I dunno guys, I welcome that kind of thinking and people willing to hang it out there to offer something new that might be better. I get it that we are inundated with dumb stuff in the market but I never saw these products as part of that.

Their complete rifles. no idea and I did not know they were offering them.

Full disclosure, I requested the bolt for testing and the barrel was a scratch-and-dent.

Feedback Score
    For that kind of money,I expect some type of barrel lining.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123