Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are primers readily available?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    It’s called stockpiling. Hoarding implies you won’t use what you’ve gathered.
    +1. The definition stated above is inadequate.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    +1. The definition stated above is inadequate.
    Take it up with Webster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber143 View Post
    Although I would typically agree with what you said, I have never in my life ever heard or seen the type of bull shit that is going on now. This time around I can see something happening if Biden is able to steal this election. Gun regulations are going to come sooner than later I’m afraid and the responsible person would be well advised to stock up as well as they can. Good thing is if nothing happens, you can shoot your insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well said,,people are going a tad crazy ! I read earlier this week that people have already bought as many guns so far this year as in ALL of 2019 !! On the one hand that's a good thing, on the other, NO ammo to feed them ! I tend to agree with markm and the like minded thinkers that remember 2008 and the years after that when things were tough ,I NEVER slowed down or was very concerned about much. I do feel things are worse now & will stay this way for a considerable amount of time !! Call it what ya want, hording, being prepared because you "learned" from the past. What's the saying, Those That Forget History Are Doomed To Repeat It !!! I think that holds true for this situation. New gun people don't have a clue so ya really can't blame them, they just think go to the store and get whatever ya want whenever ya want ! Bottom line is if you learned nothing from the past and didn't prepare Gunbroker has everything you need right now,,,,"enjoy" !!

Feedback Score
    The rhetoric now is something i have never heard this strongly and i fear a mass casualty event whether real or staged and we will have the loudest calls for confiscation and or registration possible. Not that 2a people will turn them in or register, but it will pop off a sort of civil disobedience (war) if you want to call it that. Crazy times ahead i fear and if it doesn’t get stopped or slowed down immediately, these things take on a life of themselves and all those who are pushing this crap will and probably already have lost control and the only thing that can happen is and will be some sort of Marshall law. I know these are strong words and i do not know which way this will go but i dont see through history any way of this going any different.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234