Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Modernized Pasta Information aka Beretta

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    At some point you will regret “settling for” WW.

Get the 92 LTT RDO Version.
    I do agree with this...get a LTT RDO when you can

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I'm looking at jumping into the 92 series with both feet. A few years ago I got the opportunity to shoot a Langdon tactical 92 with the complete works done to it. Every since I have been holding out for the 92 LTT RDO Version, or even the standard 92LTT with the upgraded trigger. However recently I got to handle the M9A3. I really liked that as well.

Beretta experts on here, should I keep holding out, or settle on the M9a3?
    But in today's market, if you see something in person, you like it, you want it, you can afford it, = you buy it. Don't pass.
    Plus, now you can tinker with it (I'm a tinkerer) and set up like you like. That's all part of the fun and really making it YOURS. ymmv

BTW I got a set of the WC ultra thin grips from a member on here (Hot Sauce) and they are great.

Being that I'm "all in" with spare parts, holsters etc. I'm eyeing a 92 Inox as soon as funds allow it.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Just finally picked up an LTT Elite w/NP3 & Trigger job someone (they must have lost their mind) traded at one of my LGS. $1199 all in NP3 mags and all.

Took to the plate rack with my 34 MOS and 41 MOS and am plain speechless. Feel like a newbie having beer tried a Beretta 92 series before now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatPunkGirl View Post
    what does the maintenance look like on these when actually used?
    I live in a tropical environment so rust is what concerns me the most and most of that is rust on magazines. Gotta keep 'em cleaned and wiped down. In my experience the 92 shoots clean since the slide is open allowing soot to eject to the open air. I had to replace an extractor once in an older 92F. Never had a locking block or trigger spring fail.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Outside of .mil experiences, has anyone had a locking block fail? I see it all the time at .mil training events.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by opngrnd View Post
    Outside of .mil experiences, has anyone had a locking block fail? I see it all the time at .mil training events.
    Not too many people shoot berettas around my area, so I can’t say as I’ve seen any locking block issues. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in.

I’ve read conflicting info on locking block change intervals. Some say the current locking block is good for 20K rounds, while some say to change them at 5K or even 10K rounds. Can anyone weigh in on that?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have had an affinity for Berettas for several years. Over the past few years, I have picked up a few nice ones. I am in the process of getting a new M9A4 on order of which I will do tomorrow. Here are my Berettas.

"A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade04 View Post
    I have had an affinity for Berettas for several years. Over the past few years, I have picked up a few nice ones. I am in the process of getting a new M9A4 on order of which I will do tomorrow. Here are my Berettas.

Beautiful. Which is your favorite?

Im waiting for Langdon to bring the Centurion back. Seems to have disappeared from the website.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighDesert View Post
    Beautiful. Which is your favorite?

Im waiting for Langdon to bring the Centurion back. Seems to have disappeared from the website.

Right now, the 92X Performance is probably my favorite. I did just order/backorder a new M9A4 this morning. I was told I may be getting it within the next 90-120 days, but that al hinges on how quickly Beretta is getting these pistols out to the retailers. At least I am guaranteed to get one whenever that will be.
    "A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Very nice. Look forward to picking those up as well when Ernest can get some back in to work his magic.

Are the A4s Italian made? Or a mix?

I'd like to pick one eventually, but like my A3 would prefer Italian with a black finish.

Feedback Score
    Im waiting for Langdon to bring the Centurion back.
    Me too!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast