Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tomb of the unknown soldier

Feedback Score

Tomb of the unknown soldier

So what happens when antifa attacks the guard of the unknown soldier at Arlington cemetery which everybody knows is going to happen will people finally stand up Or come up with some other silly excuse Not to

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Lots of random gaslighting’ish posts going on around here as of late it would seem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Lots of random gaslighting’ish posts going on around here as of late it would seem

Well I have been lurking under various names on this site since probably before you were born but this is the first time I see my country being destroyed know what I mean

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    To bad you never built any street cred under any of those names.

1. Wrong section of the forum.

2. Really does seem like a gaslight'ing post.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DBCDave View Post
    Well I have been lurking under various names on this site since probably before you were born but this is the first time I see my country being destroyed know what I mean
    Neat.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Dang, sounds like M4C was around before the Internet. The things you learn around here!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I visited DC about 3-4 years ago with my kiddos (8&12), did the Pentagon Tour, Capital building, the mint, walked the monument 10 miles and finished with taking the train to Arlington Cemetery. We walked around to wait for the changing of the guard and happened upon a service, where the walkway was closed, so we went back the way we came. Many many people tried to get by and didn't show any respect for a fallen soldier being buried and were appropriately stopped. Some even tried to cut across the gravesites. They were Americans too self interested in themselves to care a second thought, period, no other adjective needed, just selfish Americans.

We walked up to the changing of the guard and sat outside the area on the side in the shade off to the right of the seating area (facing) that was roped off form the guard area (not sure what it's called) to wait the 10 minutes or so. Within a few minutes while the guard was doing his guarding, a small child form the seating area wiggled under the rope and set 1 hand on the other side. The guard stopped faced the child and yelled something (halt, get back, not sure), and the parents scooped up the child immediately. It changed the seriousness of the area, what they were guarding and really impressed upon my kids why we were there. I don't doubt people pull BS there on a regular basis, mostly unintentional, but the guards take no crap and are 100% going to stop anything that happens.

Feedback Score
    Street creed on the internet LOL did you really say that ? Thank you I take that as a real compliment

Feedback Score
    So what happens when antifa attacks the guard of the unknown soldier at Arlington cemetery which everybody knows is going to happen will people finally stand up Or come up with some other silly excuse Not to
    Try it and see since you seem to be so interested. But I’m guessing you won’t be able I report back afterwards.
    Troll.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Punctuation is a thing.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast