Prior to this current chaos, I had other more pressing issues to deal with on my 40 acres in East Texas.

My front door is 1200' from the public roadway. I had my German Shepard killed by the flag pole about 100' from my front door. I have had an explosive blow up my mailbox. The neighbor down the street is back in prison after arson took the rent house to the ground. The meth cooks across the road also went to jail. The recently divorced lady across the road has opened a B&B for down and outers from their church who are generally dope-smoking belligerent young males. I have also been attacked twice by "pets". Aggressive dogs are popular with marijuana growers.

So, unfortunately, I was ahead of the current craze to buy guns, ammo, armor, etc.

My concerns aren't about roadblocks or rallies, it is mainly about a drug altered idiot with a stolen deer rifle or a drunk / distracted driver on the county road.

Distance helps so, I have an advantage with my KAC SR-15LPR and suppressor at home. I have level 4 Hesco plates and will be adding a new thermal scope. Years of practice shooting feral hogs at night has me reasonably prepped for hostilities if it comes to that. Inside 200 yards, my LWRC Six8 hog rifle will really put a hurt on vehicles and people if it comes to that.

It remains to be seen if Biden / Harris takes the White House and what happens with Congress. If Biden / Harris / Orourke makes good on their campaign promises to confiscate my rifles, a whole different threat perspective will reveal itself, not just to me but to all of America which will likely become a hornets nest of unrest of many different types.