Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 44 anyone?

Feedback Score

Glock 44 anyone?

Impulse buy at LGS for $390. I just shot it today using RWS pistol ammo, Aguila Eley match, and Fiocchi std (all 40 grain loads). 100 rounds no malfunctions. Feels just like a Glock 19 in your hand. I think this will be a great training tool for my wife and kids. For
    my purposes, shooting the real thing is best, but I can use it as well for trigger control.

I’m going to send the slide off for better sights: https://sevignyperformance.com/2020/...-new-glock-44/

Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    My parents bought a pair a couple months ago when things were starting to get out of hand. I shot the 44’s a little. Couple hundred rounds each. I like them. They fit my G19 holsters and ergos are same, so that’s cool. I wish they had built in some fake weight to really simulate a g19 and I wish they held more than 10 rounds. Other than that they are cool. And it’s not so bad having thousands and thousands of 22bullets on hand.

Early on after the 44 release There were a couple rare instances of the polymer slides cracking, but my personal experience was problem free.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I’ve barely been able to shoot mine but I like it so far. I need to order all the standard accessories to make it like my other Glocks but that’s not too high on the priority list at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Are the 44s on the Blue Label list yet?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    Are the 44s on the Blue Label list yet?
    GT Distributors has one listed as Blue Label so I was wondering that as well. I'm having a hell of a time finding in stock BL guns though so I just bought it at standard pricing.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    GT Distributors has one listed as Blue Label so I was wondering that as well. I'm having a hell of a time finding in stock BL guns though so I just bought it at standard pricing.
    I believe they have the same price for BL and regular purchase. Are there more mags or something?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I saw no difference in specs or pricing on blue label G44's. I'd just buy the commercial one and not mess with BL unless you have a BL dealer locally.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've had one for a year now. I use it at nearly every practice session that I have. For example, this weekend I shot a Dot Drill, a 5x5x5 and a FAST. I "warmed up on each drill with the 44, then switched over to my carry gun. Keep the same target up, the size holes are easy to discern etc....I get a lot more benefit

I have in excess of 3500 rounds through the little gun and not an issue of any kind. Now, it can be fussy about how you load the magazine, that first round, you need to be sure the nose isn't stuck deep in the magazine but other than that, this thing is 200% more reliable than the POS Advantage Arms Glock 17 slide I used to own. The only ammo I have found that it won't run well with is subsonics- any "bulk pack" or Standard velocity ammo- doesn't matter who made it- even crummy "black powder" Armscorp and it just runs.

Glock took a lot of initial flack over this gun- only 10 rounds, threaded barrel was more money, a few highly publicized busted guns.....But to me, it's been a great little pistol.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    I purchased one yesterday and plan on shooting it tomorrow. Some of my shooting friends have been shooting these in GSSF Indoor Matches in Stock Division. Must feel like cheating. LOL I may use these sights on mine https://sevignyperformance.com/2020/...-new-glock-44/ Some of my friends have put Dawsons on as front sight and blacked out the white outline on the rear adjustable sight.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachucko View Post
    I believe they have the same price for BL and regular purchase. Are there more mags or something?

From what I’ve found searching the net, they are the same price and BL G44s are one of the models that comes with the standard 2 mags. A lot of people were speculating why Glock even has the 44s as a BL option.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast