Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 44 anyone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Glock 44 anyone?

Impulse buy at LGS for $390. I just shot it today using RWS pistol ammo, Aguila Eley match, and Fiocchi std (all 40 grain loads). 100 rounds no malfunctions. Feels just like a Glock 19 in your hand. I think this will be a great training tool for my wife and kids. For
    my purposes, shooting the real thing is best, but I can use it as well for trigger control.

I’m going to send the slide off for better sights: https://sevignyperformance.com/2020/...-new-glock-44/

Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    My parents bought a pair a couple months ago when things were starting to get out of hand. I shot the 44’s a little. Couple hundred rounds each. I like them. They fit my G19 holsters and ergos are same, so that’s cool. I wish they had built in some fake weight to really simulate a g19 and I wish they held more than 10 rounds. Other than that they are cool. And it’s not so bad having thousands and thousands of 22bullets on hand.

Early on after the 44 release There were a couple rare instances of the polymer slides cracking, but my personal experience was problem free.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I’ve barely been able to shoot mine but I like it so far. I need to order all the standard accessories to make it like my other Glocks but that’s not too high on the priority list at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Are the 44s on the Blue Label list yet?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    Are the 44s on the Blue Label list yet?
    GT Distributors has one listed as Blue Label so I was wondering that as well. I'm having a hell of a time finding in stock BL guns though so I just bought it at standard pricing.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    GT Distributors has one listed as Blue Label so I was wondering that as well. I'm having a hell of a time finding in stock BL guns though so I just bought it at standard pricing.
    I believe they have the same price for BL and regular purchase. Are there more mags or something?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I saw no difference in specs or pricing on blue label G44's. I'd just buy the commercial one and not mess with BL unless you have a BL dealer locally.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachucko View Post
    I believe they have the same price for BL and regular purchase. Are there more mags or something?

From what I’ve found searching the net, they are the same price and BL G44s are one of the models that comes with the standard 2 mags. A lot of people were speculating why Glock even has the 44s as a BL option.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Anybody put a dot on one yet?
    Last edited by 1168; 09-23-20 at 13:08.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Anybody put a dot on one yet?
    Yes but it has to be very light to work it seems. The setup I'm thinking about is a buris fastfire 3 which is .9oz, put that on a dpp titanium dove tail mount. The mount is actually made from low grade aluminum so its probably the lightest on the market. I'm thinking I'd chop it up to make it lighter as well.

That isn't my ideal dot nore is it my ideal way to mount it. But it's a trainer and fun gun. I love shooting 22.
    Last edited by Twilk73; 10-11-20 at 10:23.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast