Thread: SUREFIRE XSC 350-LUMEN HANDGUN LIGHT FOR GLOCK 43X/48

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

SUREFIRE XSC 350-LUMEN HANDGUN LIGHT FOR GLOCK 43X/48

SUREFIRE XSC 350-LUMEN HANDGUN LIGHT FOR GLOCK 43X/48 (also models for Sig 365 & Springfield Hellcat)

DESCRIPTION:

The SureFire XSC is SureFire’s first WeaponLight designed and engineered specifically for Glock G43X/G48 micro-compact pistols. Designed to mount seamlessly to Glock 43X and 48 micro-compact pistols that feature Glock’s new slim accessory rail, the single- output XSC features a premium LED that delivers 350 lumens of intense white light shaped by a precisely engineered parabolic reflector. Its beam pattern features a bright central spot for positive target identification and generous peripheral light to help maintain situational awareness. The XSC also features a unique rechargeable battery (Model B12) that can be replaced quickly and easily.

The XSC’s robust compact body is precision machined of lightweight, strong aerospace aluminum with a durable Type III Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish to withstand the rigors of everyday carry and increase durability in harsh environmental conditions. Measuring less than 2.0 inches long and weighing less than 2.0 ounces, the rechargeable XSC won’t weigh down a your handgun. It exerts minimal effect on weapon handling.

Switching is as intuitive and simple as other SureFire X-Series WeaponLights; press either side’s rear switch for momentary-on or tap either side’s switch quickly for constant-on. The XSC will stay in momentary mode for as long as either toggle switch is depressed and held in the on position beyond a fraction of a second. Constant-on deactivation is achieved by quickly touching and releasing either switch.

The XSC’s quick-detach, rechargeable lithium polymer battery can be swapped fast without removing the WeaponLight from the host pistol. A useful LED Fuel Gauge on the side of the B12 battery keeps the user informed of battery status. The B12’s charge status can be acquired by pressing the push-button switch on top of the battery and taking a quick glance at the Fuel Gauge on the side of the battery. Users can keep spare B12 batteries charged and ready using the included CH21 cradle charger and MICRO-USB cable.

When you pair a SureFire XSC with the new, railed Glock 43X or 48, you are getting the best in performance and reliability in your EDC/CCW/undercover kit.

FEATURES:

The SureFire XSC and Glock G43X/G48 are the perfect pairing, ideal for lightweight and ultra-compact concealed-carry use
    Quick-detach and rechargeable lithium polymer battery can be changed without removing the XSC from the host pistol
    The XSC battery can be recharged from 0-100% capacity in just 3 hours
    Integrated ambidextrous momentary and constant-on switching facilitates rapid light activation
    Improved constant-on activation by tapping either one of the momentary switches. To turn off, simply tap either one of the momentary switches again
    Gasket sealed for weatherproof and waterproof reliability; the XSC is IPX7-rated (one meter of submersion for 30 minutes)

SPECIFICATIONS:
    Output: 350 lumens
    Runtime: 30 minutes
    Peak Beam Intensity: 2,000 candela
    Distance: 90 meters
    Construction: Aluminum
    Finish: Mil-spec Hard Anodized
    Weight w/ batteries: 1.7 ounces (48.2 gr)
    Length: 1.94 inches (4.9 cm)
    Bezel Diameter: .78 inches (1.9 cm)
    Batteries: One proprietary rechargeable lithium polymer 3.7V
    Switching: Ambidextrous Momentary/Constant

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Cool, I like it.

Thinking about cons, I've seen a rechargable battery burst into flames before. I would hate to have that happen while carrying appendix lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgs130 View Post

I am very leary and skeptical of those paddles.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    If Tenicor gets some light-bearing holsters made for these for the P365xl I may have to snag one.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    A day late and 150 lumens short.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    A day late and 150 lumens short.
    If you are comparing it to the TLR7, it is a much smaller light.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.