Looking for a sling for my 6.5 CM Tikka bolt gun. It's configured to be a lighter carrying rifle, 20" barrel, 2-12x Leupy scope, weighs 7.7 lbs scoped and loaded.

Looking for the sling to be a fairly light and simple 2-pointer to attach with swivels, preferably a man-made material rather than leather. It will be used for two things:
1. Carry
2. Accuracy aid

Challenge is I don't have much experience with item (2), in a hunting rifle (always used bipods, blinds, or offhand). So I don't know what I don't know...

From a little research on using slings this way with "practical", "field", or hunting rifles, I see a few slings that MIGHT be what I'm looking for.

1. Wilderness Rhodesian sling
2. T.I.S. Slip Cuff Precision sling
3. VTAC hybrid padded sling. Ok I'll admit this isn't traditionally a bolt gun sling, but I threw this in there because (1) It looks like it would work for the way I want to use it, (2) I already have one and know I like using these with my AR's, though I've never used them with the AR's for anything other than carry.

Would be interested to hear feedback on these slings, or any I've missed that are worth looking at. Also, if anybody knows of some good tutorials on practical sling use (for accuracy) with hunting rifles, please share linkage.