Thread: Glock 43X MOS Holster options

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Glock 43X MOS Holster options

Just picked up a Glock 43X MOS. I plan on carrying this as my off duty / concealed carry. I had the Glock 43X (no rail) and absolutely love it so it was a no-brainer for the MOS railed model.

That being said... anyone know of any holster shops making holsters for the Glock 43X MOS? Maybe with the new Surefire XSC too? I did a google search and couldn't find anything. Probably too new to the market at the moment.
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."

Feedback Score
    29 (87%)
    I've been using the Tenicor Velo with my RMR glock 43. My holster is actually made for the 48. Absolutely love it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Do you have a light attachments on your 43X?
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."

Feedback Score
    29 (87%)
    No.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Tenicor Certum Lux is what I will be carrying mine in. Just waiting for my dealer to call me and tell me to come pick mine up and Tenicor to release the holster. I am not a big appendix carry guy, but the Certum allows for IWB and AIWB for when I do carry appendix. Tenicor also recommends the longer holsters, as they aid in concealment.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    I’m using a Tenicor Velo4 with my 43x. They were planning ahead apparently, as there seems to be plenty of room for an optic.

I think I’m going with the G48 MOS first.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddnguyen9 View Post
    Just picked up a Glock 43X MOS. I plan on carrying this as my off duty / concealed carry. I had the Glock 43X (no rail) and absolutely love it so it was a no-brainer for the MOS railed model.

That being said... anyone know of any holster shops making holsters for the Glock 43X MOS? Maybe with the new Surefire XSC too? I did a google search and couldn't find anything. Probably too new to the market at the moment.
    Tenicor is working on them right now
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    I’m using a Tenicor Velo4 with my 43x. They were planning ahead apparently, as there seems to be plenty of room for an optic.

I think I’m going with the G48 MOS first.
    The optic isnt the issue.

The light rail on the frame is.

I believe Tenicor is going to have to re work their molds for the MOS guns. I am 99% certain of this.
    You are a genuine toolbag if you have your EDC "loadout" in your signature line...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post

I believe Tenicor is going to have to re work their molds for the MOS guns. I am 99% certain of this.
    Correct. They had a big sale on their current run 43, and 48 holsters yesterday.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post

Like WW said, Tenicor is in the process of reworking the holsters for the 43X/48 and is clearing out their current inventory of their existing holsters to make room for the new ones.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell