Thread: First time out with the magnetospeed

Feedback Score

First time out with the magnetospeed

Wife got it for me for my birthday. Finally got to the take it out to the range today and strapped it to my precision rifle 308win. This was the result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have one and have used it with reloads and to check some factory loads. Easy set up, just don’t forget to reset it after each string of shots.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have the the Gen 1 original formula version. It's got it's pros and cons. Definitely worth having.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I have the the Gen 1 original formula version. It's got it's pros and cons. Definitely worth having.
    It read the 308 good. Even turned up to sensitivity 7 it didn't like reading the 556

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    It read the 308 good. Even turned up to sensitivity 7 it didn't like reading the 556
    Odd. Mine has none of those features. One time I took it to the range and shot steel/wolf bullets. (I forgot there was a steel setting) I got like 4000 plus fps readings. I was crapping my pants til I remembered.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v