Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M249 SAW

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 99HMC4 View Post
    I can agree 50%. This “can” be an issue but it was the operations fault for not doing a proper function check. This can halt on any platform but yes, the Shrike/MCR does push the ARish limits in pretty much every aspect. These uppers are not perfect, but they are very capable and are very high quality. I’ve made a name for myself in the Shrike community getting these to run reliably. I’m very happy with mine, that being said, I may sell it to find a M249 build. Just for the challenge...
    Hey amigo...your PM box is overflowing & not accepting.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Now try.....
    FFL/SOT

Chuck Norris has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    I don't know man...having a FA lower & not enjoying it??

Might as well get married to a trophy wife, leave her at home after the wedding & be alone during the honeymoon...screw that, I'm gonna nail it.
    Hahahahaha. A good analogy and I agree in general. It’s why I would (and did...twice) pop the cherry on a NIB transferable MG. I thoroughly enjoy all of my transferable MGs. Not using a Shrike on one of my factory Colt M16 lowers doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying them. I also don’t shoot 9mm uppers on my M16s. Because I’m not interested in egged out fcg pin holes. And I hate the m16/9. And I have MP5s and UZIs.
    Last edited by JoshNC; 09-11-20 at 19:09.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 99HMC4 View Post
    I can agree 50%. This “can” be an issue but it was the operations fault for not doing a proper function check. This can halt on any platform but yes, the Shrike/MCR does push the ARish limits in pretty much every aspect. These uppers are not perfect, but they are very capable and are very high quality. I’ve made a name for myself in the Shrike community getting these to run reliably. I’m very happy with mine, that being said, I may sell it to find a M249 build. Just for the challenge...
    Agreed. And I am going to hit you up by email. I may want to use an MCR upper on a post sample lower.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Hahahahaha. A good analogy and I agree in general. It’s why I would (and did...twice) pop the cherry on a NIB transferable MG. I thoroughly enjoy all of my transferable MGs. Not using a Shrike on one of my factory Colt M16 lowers doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying them. I also don’t shoot 9mm uppers on my M16s. Because I’m not interested in egged out fcg pin holes. And I hate the m16/9. And I have MP5s and UZIs.
    Well, I'm just a plain ole 01 so I'm stuck with what I got...I would certainly take the advice if I had another lower to use. I still don't quite understand what was overlooked & the exact damage caused??
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Well, I'm just a plain ole 01 so I'm stuck with what I got...I would certainly take the advice if I had another lower to use. I still don't quite understand what was overlooked & the exact damage caused??
    The spacer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123