I sure don't.

Last AR upper I got was a new Model 1 Sales 20 in A2 clone. Didnt cycle at all.

Fast-forward a couple years to this week and I test a buddies brand-new PSA 10.3 upper on a proven pistol lower. Didnt cycle at all.

I've bought a new S&W AR, built a 7.62x39 pistol, one or two other used AR's I've bought, even tried a new 2017 Mini 14 and a like-new Armalite AR180B. None of these guns ran well.

Good mags, (NHMTG, Brownells, Pmags, Okay) good ammo, (brass Federal, PMC mostly) cleaned and lightly to moderately lubricated.

I have an Armalite DEF10 that works well so far. I've had two BCM uppers that ran fin except for when I tried steel case ammo. (Shoulda kept those uppers)

Otherwise every cheap kind of AR hasn't worked out for me. Yet 90% of AR's out there ARE cheap or franken rifles and the majority of owners are happy and say they work great.

I dont get it. When I've participated in competitions the guns run great for the most part. Most of them have lots of time and money poured into them.

Is everyone not an AR mechanic/pro builder or doesn't have a tier one AR full of crap or does hardly anyone fire their guns more than a mag or two?

Where I work the Police had some franken guns built for them, with suppressors. Theyve had issues and the company who made them is gone. They get carried but they dont get fired much anymore. I think to boost confidence they only fire about a dozen shots in rare training to reduce malfunctions.

I'm annoyed because its 2020 and I STILL cant trust an AR15 to work because they just dont well enough for me.