Thread: $150 to close FB through the election.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

$150 to close FB through the election.

I don't partake in that train wreck but my wife got an offer as one of about 500k select members for this offer as part of some study...anyone else?? I'm trying to figure the angle / scam / etc.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    I don't partake in that train wreck but my wife got an offer as one of about 500k select members for this offer as part of some study...anyone else?? I'm trying to figure the angle / scam / etc.
    I saw something on that. Disable your account and take a handful of 30 minute surveys.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Who has potentially $75M to blow on a study?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie2005 View Post
    Who has potentially $75M to blow on a study?
    Small price for "them" to pay if it will help them get rid of the bad orange man. If I had billions I'd pay 75 million to keep him in office.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'd say its a leftist org trying to prevent people from being swayed to vote Trump. They likely identified your wife as a swing/probable Trump voter, but not 100% Trump voter.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No, wife is member of the FB Trump Train weekly drive down here in the RGV & somewhat vocal on current state of stupidity the left is engaged...one of the reasons I'm asking here. My thought (if an agenda) would be to maybe keeping her from swaying the said undecided??
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    I'd say its a leftist org trying to prevent people from being swayed to vote Trump. They likely identified your wife as a swing/probable Trump voter, but not 100% Trump voter.
    No, I got it as well. Wish I would have screen shot it. Pretty sure they know my political leanings since I only follow politics, guns, and bourbon on FB.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    My thought (if an agenda) would be to maybe keeping her from swaying the said undecided??
    I hadn’t thought of that. That’s a smart and interesting angle.