Thread: EOTech EXPS 3.0 issues?

Feedback Score

EOTech EXPS 3.0 issues?

I just bought a new exps 3.0 and it has a manufactured date of 4-19. Not sure why its over a year and half old but i checked and it is brand new. Just wondering if there was any lot of these that had issues. It works great and i am not complaining, i just know that there were some issues at some point and wanted a heads up. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The “issues” should theoretically only be experienced with EO techs with the old logo. You sir, with your 2019 optic should be good to go.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hypno02 View Post
    The “issues” should theoretically only be experienced with EO techs with the old logo. You sir, with your 2019 optic should be good to go.
    Thanks for the reply. I for some reason remember hearing that the eotechs before a certain serial number were effected. Good to know about the logo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber143 View Post
    I just bought a new exps 3.0 and it has a manufactured date of 4-19. Not sure why its over a year and half old but i checked and it is brand new. Just wondering if there was any lot of these that had issues. It works great and i am not complaining, i just know that there were some issues at some point and wanted a heads up. Thanks.
    Old logo and prior to 2016 manuf I believe