Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best bang for the buck

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjd75 View Post
    Might want to take a look at the deal EuroOptic is offering on the Bushnell Elite Tactical Pro II 1-6.5. List was $1400, now reduced to $599. Reason for discount is that the scope has been discontinued, but all reviews indicate a high quality scope, at a very nice price. https://www.eurooptic.com/Bushnell-E...hrow-Leve.aspx
    Looking at a review by someone who also has a PST 1-6 the Bushnell seems to be "Better" also hear it's priced more accordingly now than its over $1k price tag it was originally. If I didn't already have a bunch of glass I personally would pick one up and try it.
    Last edited by logan09; 09-13-20 at 11:15.

Feedback Score
    Been just sitting here surfing scopes deals and spent a little time looking at the list of all choices and specs. I know it would be a stretch but little pro/con from real users would be kinda nice in the reviews but then you would have to invoke the "Fan Boy Discount" what ever that is? Looks like the Elite it a decent deal and I already have a bunch of lower class Elites in the rack and they have worked out just fine here in Mich and the Dog towns out west. Will call Vortex and Bushnell in the mourning and see whats up with the Viper Gen 2 and the Tac Pro 2, Midway is not taking orders on them any longer and not real sure where to look for best deal? Keep your thoughts coming, I really do appreciate your input and the use of your hard earned money!

Feedback Score
    There were some SWFA 1-6HD’s in Sample List for under $600. You may want to check there.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    How bad do you need 1X? I think the 2-10 model in the PST line makes a little more sense on a .308 gun, overall.

Feedback Score
    2 power not a bad plan at all!

Feedback Score
    Anyone know how big the red dot in the Bushnell Elite Tac Pro is?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It is shown as 1.25 MOA at 6.5X. I believe that will actually subtend 8.125 MOA of your visual field, rather than the target plane. Being SFP it will be the same apparent size at all magnification levels.

Product manual link.

Feedback Score
    Primary Arms 1-8 with the ACSS. Pretty decent glass, pretty decent illumination, pretty rugged, plenty of magnification, great price, best reticle hands down. Very simple, and intuitive, yet effective.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    How does the members feel about Primary Arms Scopes? Bought a GLx2x prism a couple of months ago and just got around to trying it out and the small aiming center at 100yds is a bit small. With all the OFS pickings are a little slim and some of the lesser known brands may be a crap shoot. U.S scopes and I believe Athlon (spelling) are 2 that I might have to check and not real sure what to look at next. I got too believe Vortex has discontinued the Viper PST Gen 2 Moa?

Feedback Score
    PA isnt bad for the price. I would also look at the Swampfox Arrowhead. They have a 1-6, 1-8, and 1-10. Darklordofoptics posted a favorable review on it and there is a long thread on TOS with good feedback

Dylta Striker and Meopta Optika 6 should also be looked at

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast