Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best bang for the buck

Feedback Score
    For my money: Nikon.

They're getting out of the riflescope business, so there were lots of great "close-out" deals out there. (I bought from Europtic.)

Feedback Score
    Called Vortex about a Viper 1x6.5 PST Gen 2 and was told 4 months maybe a pinch sooner

Feedback Score
    Came to cast my vote for the Viper as well... Vortex is just one heck of a company. I'm also pretty fond of their Razor HDs, but those are way out of price range.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5shank View Post
    Called Vortex about a Viper 1x6.5 PST Gen 2 and was told 4 months maybe a pinch sooner
    That sucks, I was considering picking up another. Right now I have a PST G2 1-6x24 MOA on my SBR'ed SCAR 17.

On my 308 AR-10 I had a NF 2.5-10x42 but just put a Trijicon Credo 2.5-15x42 that I got for $675 on sale. Only one range session with it but I really like it so far. I've also used the PST 1-6 on the AR and it worked fine; really just depends on what you want to so with the rifle.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If this review is accurate. The answer is PST Gen 2 1x6.
    https://youtu.be/Q-wmvIglzNs
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Hard to beat Vortex in that price range, although I'd be temped to try a Primary Arms offering.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
    For my money: Nikon.

They're getting out of the riflescope business, so there were lots of great "close-out" deals out there. (I bought from Europtic.)
    Just wanted to say EuroOptic ships fast and have not disappointed me. Worth a quick check to compare prices sometimes.

Andy

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Hard to beat Vortex in that price range, although I'd be temped to try a Primary Arms offering.
    I have tried every line in primary arms and pretty much the same in vortex.

Imho the razorii beats out their platinum line and the pstii line beats out their gold line. When comparing their silver line to say vortex strike eagle line it gets a little more muddy. I would take a pa 1-6 over the strike eagle, but that is mostly the reticle. But in higher magnification I would probably lean strike eagle.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123