Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE Suspect arrest-Cops ambushed-critical condition-Los Angeles Co sheriff

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Only EVERY place under Communist Insurgency ever! They always empty out the prisons for recruits- like they did with Covid...hmm....
    It's because among the upper class, academic useful idiots, the majority aren't willing to kill. Hell, most aren't willing to do much of anything that is going to put them in danger, and the ones that are start crying when someone dares to hit them back. Most just want to yell and get virtue signal points. They want something done, but they want someone else to do the dangerous stuff. It's always been that way.

So, the answer is simple: If you want people willing to kill innocents without a second thought, the prison is the best place to recruit. You can instill a false righteous anger in the inmates by telling them that their imprisonment is unjust, it's political and criminal in nature, and they have a moral obligation to punish society for their oppression. Most already don't have a conscience to begin with, so if you give them the green light to commit crimes legally, they'll do it in a heartbeat.

Obviously, you're going to put together your leadership and secret police/intelligence from the academic and political members of the movement who ARE willing to kill, and of course disgruntled ex-military types will form the corps of elite troops. But for your death squads and enforcers? Criminals are the best.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 09-14-20 at 11:47.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I agree with this. And I agree that in this time, too many cops, especially those at the top, are all too eager to bent over and take it up the shitter without lube from BLM and the politicians because they "swore an oath" are to "remain neutral" and "enforce the law without personal opinion." I don't like the cops who think that they're like samurai or something.

But Vic's comment was directed at the conservatives who are stuck in CA, not specifically CA cops. Rather than telling our brothers and sisters stuck in occupied to territory to go f**k themselves, we need to figure out how to help them.
    What are we supposed to do? Airlift them magazines and non ban compliant AR's? There is NOTHING we can do to help them. At least not until the red counties all band together and rise up against Sacramento.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Doubling down? That appears to be exactly what you are doing with the ignorant and moronic statements. I just told you that you have more allies in Cali than in any other state in the union, yet you continue with the "burn it to the ground" talk. The vast majority of this state is red, save for a three little blue dots in S.F., L.A. and S.D. We are talking a SEA of red thought most of the state. Frankly, from talking to people all over the state, I'm not sure we are outnumbered either. I think massive voter fraud, including illegals voting multiple times, and cheating is responsible for the mess that has been made of this state. One way or another, we will take back this state, and that day is coming. Meanwhile the Marxist cancer is metastasizing to the entire rest of the country. When it eventually gets to your area, should we burn you to the ground too? You have enemies in California, that much is true. There is not a state in this union where those same kind of enemies aren't lurking. And if there is a state where useful idiot commies are lacking, the Soros/Bloomberg types bus them in as needed. But you also have millions of allies in California that are willing to fight with you and stop this commie take over of our country. The commies got to Cali before they got to your state, but if you think they aren't coming to your state too, you are not firing on all cylinders man. Time to wake up and recognize who your enemies are and aren't. I'm not your enemy. Neither is my family. Nor my friends and neighbors. We are your allies. We are fighting the same fight against the same people you are. The imaginary lines on a map don't define someone's morals, values, or alliances.

JP, A good friend is a LEO here. We share holidays and family trips. His co-workers regularly attend the parties at his house. None of them are on board with this chit. Every single one of them has admitted, in private, that they will not be enforcing any of these ridiculous gun laws, or other liberal non-sense. They don't care what size mags you have, or what ridiculous devices you do, or don't have on your AR or AK. I've talked to LAPD, Sheriiffs, and CHPs all over the state and they all say the same thing. They say the same thing as the rest of us. When the SHTF, they will be fighting shoulder to shoulder with us, or we with them, as the case may be. The sheriff about 30 miles to the north of me is very pro 2A. He gives out CCW permits to anyone and everyone in his county that applies and isn't in a disqualified category. He wants the good guys to be armed in public and says so. This is true of every county surrounding L.A. county.

For all of you spouting this wretched nonsense about how everyone in CA, NY, and NJ should be killed because the commies somehow succeeding in gaining a foot hold here I ask you this: Who was our last president? Why did YOU let the M'er F'er have TWO terms as president of our entire country? Should the entire USA be burned to the ground because they somehow lied, cheated and stole well enough to get that Kenyan into office? What would you say to someone from another country that told you the the entire US and everyone in it should burn to the ground because we all allowed a Marxist protogé to take over our country for 8 effin' years? Its imaginary lines on a map people... Don't let them turn you against your brothers.
    What have you done with your numbers and territory to stop it in your state? Nothing. You're too busy trying to slow down the scalpel being applied to your nuts to take anything back. All 5.8M of you voted for Hillary in 2016 and all of you will vote for Biden this fall. We got no help from you on Obama either. Don't believe me? Look up where ALL the CA electoral votes have gone for decades. I'll give you a hint, that isn't a "sea of red":

I'm not trying to be harsh, but your votes haven't netted any pro-gun judges. They haven't furthered any 2nd Amendment protections and you can't even save yourselves, much less anyone outside the state. We'd be better off if all 5.8M of you moved to battleground states and flipped several districts and states to the right. What you're doing there is useless unless/until you literally take up arms and start marching on Sacramento.

I'm not against you at all, I'm just calling it like I see it.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Holy crap you are scaring me. That is EXACTLY the thought I have been having for quite some time now. Pretty soon the only people that will WANT TO BE COPS, are essentially CRIMINALS whose only redeeming quality is that they will "follow orders".
    The “Ferguson Effect” persists to this day. Those we want on the street with us and society would want serving are the ones smart enough to go “oh hell no” and pursue another career.

With the salary at our agency we’ve lucked out better than most but there’s still those getting hired that’d never made it past oral boards pre-Ferguson.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    Once you get outside the main population centers, many of the Sheriffs in California are very pro 2A and push back against Sacramento on a regular basis. Being an elected position, it's a political position and you're not going to see many conservative sheriff's in the counties around LA, and the Bay Area. Geographically, well over 2/3 of the state is pretty red.
    That geographic area stat may be nice, but considering 3/4 of the population lives in blue cities, it means nothing.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Spread this far and wide to your normie friends who just bought their first gun because of the craziness.

Joe Biden's response to the shooting of 2 cops? BAN GUNS.

Joe Biden
    @JoeBiden

Weapons of war have no place in our communities.

We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
    https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1305300227721703424
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 09-14-20 at 13:02.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Spread this far and wide to your normie friends who just bought their first gun because of the craziness.

Yup. They keep muttering mandatory buybacks as well. F all of that noise.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post

Even his supporters are cringing now. There wasn't too much support for that tweet.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    What are we supposed to do? Airlift them magazines and non ban compliant AR's? There is NOTHING we can do to help them. At least not until the red counties all band together and rise up against Sacramento.

What have you done with your numbers and territory to stop it in your state? Nothing. You're too busy trying to slow down the scalpel being applied to your nuts to take anything back. All 5.8M of you voted for Hillary in 2016 and all of you will vote for Biden this fall. We got no help from you on Obama either. Don't believe me? Look up where ALL the CA electoral votes have gone for decades. I'll give you a hint, that isn't a "sea of red":

I'm not trying to be harsh, but your votes haven't netted any pro-gun judges. They haven't furthered any 2nd Amendment protections and you can't even save yourselves, much less anyone outside the state. We'd be better off if all 5.8M of you moved to battleground states and flipped several districts and states to the right. What you're doing there is useless unless/until you literally take up arms and start marching on Sacramento.

Na bro, it’s a sEa of rEb, Oh wait it isn’t.
    wE gounna swInq it dacK. Oh wait no your not.

“We'd be better off if all 5.8M of you moved to battleground states and flipped several districts and states to the right.”
    F that, they leave their self made cesspool and then want to turn their new place in to cesspool to . Kalifornia residents are a parasites that vote to kill the host then move on to the next state/host. You will see it in Texas, Colorado, Montana and Idaho next.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post

I've got no argument for any of your points. It sucks ass that this is happening and that millions of people have no say in how this is going. We've been run over, stepped on and ignored for decades. But what you are saying, pointing out the facts, is a whole lot different than wishing fire and death on millions of innocents and allies. And how great would it be to get those 55 electoral votes back? If the Dems keep rioting, ambushing cops, and putting up dolts like Biden, they might just hand this state back to us.

My point to you is this: CA is my home. I was born here. Best weather on the planet. Great scenery and stuff to do. No bugs. Plentiful game to hunt. My career is here and I've only got about 7 years to go to make it to those magical retirement numbers. Giving the advice to cut and run every time the Marxists take over leadership of a town is going to quickly lead to none of us having any place left to go. Think of it this way: If you were a California lefty, would you want a guy like me to stay or go? They want me and people like me to get the hell out. Not happening. Their day of reckoning is coming, and I intend to be here to help deliver it to them.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    I've got no argument for any of your points. It sucks ass that this is happening and that millions of people have no say in how this is going. We've been run over, stepped on and ignored for decades. But what you are saying, pointing out the facts, is a whole lot different than wishing fire and death on millions of innocents and allies. And how great would it be to get those 55 electoral votes back? If the Dems keep rioting, ambushing cops, and putting up dolts like Biden, they might just hand this state back to us.

My point to you is this: CA is my home. I was born here. Best weather on the planet. Great scenery and stuff to do. No bugs. Plentiful game to hunt. My career is here and I've only got about 7 years to go to make it to those magical retirement numbers. Giving the advice to cut and run every time the Marxists take over leadership of a town is going to quickly lead to none of us having any place left to go. Think of it this way: If you were a California lefty, would you want a guy like me to stay or go? They want me and people like me to get the hell out. Not happening. Their day of reckoning is coming, and I intend to be here to help deliver it to them.
    Dude you are delusional. You are not getting your state back. The current state of affairs is the status quo and has been for the better part of my life.Here’s another little secret the leftist don’t care if you stay or go because you’re insignificant to them. You have no power. The elephant does not give a shit what the ant is doing. Just to be clear you are the ant.
    Unless you reenact Sherman‘s march to the sea you’re not going to make any change in California. You can half and puff all you want but it is what it is man.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast