Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE Suspect arrest-Cops ambushed-critical condition-Los Angeles Co sheriff

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Where to start with this enfuriating news?

First, it was a surprise attack, not an ambush. Semantics, I know. Unfortunately both types of attacks seem to be more common lately. The perp in this type of attack could be very hard to find if he was smart enough. Happily, he will either be caught or bleed out on the street after being shot by his homies or the police in a different incident.

I'd say it's time to start rolling 2 or 3 patrols together in the high crime/violent protest areas. Also time to dust off and paint some MRAPS.

Protesters blocked a hospital entrance and exit (s). F that, roll a firetruck and wash that human waste down the street. Blocking emergency service or medical care is a crime, it ain't protesting.

A "member of the press" was arrested. She had no credentials or identification at the time and was apparently interfering with a POS's arrest. BUT - the left can truthfully show the police arresting a reporter and that is exactly what is in the news.

Andy

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    It was about a half dozen local muppets at the hospital making noise. The reporter is wearing a badge and was interviewing some of the idiots at the time. Now instead of this being about LASD deputies being shot, this gets thrown back in their face.

Here is the reporters twitter link
    https://twitter.com/josie_huang/stat...13935205019649
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    Watched the video... looked like the shooter was perhaps a young kid.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 09-13-20 at 08:24.

Feedback Score
    Goddamn I hate California. I’m really rooting for the wildfires to just burn that entire ****ing stay to the ground with everyone in it.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    It was about a half dozen local muppets at the hospital making noise. The reporter is wearing a badge and was interviewing some of the idiots at the time. Now instead of this being about LASD deputies being shot, this gets thrown back in their face.

Here is the reporters twitter link
    https://twitter.com/josie_huang/stat...13935205019649
    She rushed up to the cops knowing exactly what she was doing. I honestly would be looking for a location, if not a career, change if I was a cop in a liberal city. They wanna embrace their hero gangsters? Let 'em. It's funny though, they aren't calling the criminals when conservative people show up to counter protest them, they are calling the jack booted thug pigs to come protect them.
    Last edited by AndyLate; 09-13-20 at 08:36.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The shittiest thing all about all of this is that eventually the ball is going to roll back in the opposite direction at some point and no knocks will probably be the least of societies concerns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Heard reports that protesters swarmed the hospital demanding that the deputies should not be treated but left to die. Apparently they want to expose and dox staff who aided the deputies in retribution.
    Newsweek is reporting this:

L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting

The protesters/democrats were also chanting: "We hope they die" while blocking the ER entrance. Another report claims one of the officers was able to identify the assailant as a "dark skinned male".

We're not dealing with political struggle any longer - it's a fight against pure evil.
    Last edited by OH58D; 09-13-20 at 09:51.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    She rushed up to the cops knowing exactly what she was doing. I honestly would be looking for a location, if not a career, change if I was a cop in a liberal city. They wanna embrace their hero gangsters? Let 'em. It's funny though, they aren't calling the criminals when conservative people show up to counter protest them, they are calling the jack booted thug pigs to come protect them.
    I see a flood of LEO's leaving California, New York, Washington State and Oregon large cities. Good Men and Women looking for a City that will have their back. The problem is there really aren't many Large Metropolitan areas even in conservative States that are run by Conservatives.
    I imagine the older guys are loving a job in Wyoming, Nebraska and the Dakota's. Good People, lots of game and fish and few interactions like this example. Good for them.

However if you're an average citizen and you voted for this stuff, please stay and marinade and the drool and piss you voted in to society.
    Come here and move in next door with your "Coexist Bumper Sticker" on your Prius and I guarantee you I will make you move again.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Where are the condemnation of violence from the black leaders and the democrat politicians (any color)?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast