Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Trigger Upgrade

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    From my conversations with Corrie at CA, I know that the triggers do come from Schmid. Whether they are "identical" to other labels that originate with Schmid, I do not know. Corrie did tell me that before settling on the models that they are offering, Monty tried out a variety of samples from Schmid to determine the best ones for their purposes.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Rock River 2 stage is what I use.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    The only triggers I spend money on are Geissele.

SSA and SD-C are what go into any of my rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jev View Post
    I have a couple BCM lowers how much benefit would I get from upgrading triggers? If so any good suggestions?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    There are a lot of trigger choices now that did not exist just a few years ago. I like the BCM PNT trigger for a mil-spec style trigger and the LaRue 2 stage for a "precision" trigger due to the price. I have a G2S trigger in my LMT M4gery, it's good to go but more costly than the LaRue and has a weird hammer pin retention method.

I built about all the "precision" AR lowers I plan to before the Schmid 2 stage appeared.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 10-03-20 at 08:57.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjinks View Post
    The only triggers I spend money on are Geissele.

SSA and SD-C are what go into any of my rifles.
    There are other good triggers. I have 3 Geisseles and they are amazing. The LaRue is the best for the price. Price wise it’s a better value then Geissele.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    Geissele triggers!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turbogod View Post
    Geissele triggers!
    28 more posts like this and you can use the EE!
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    There are other good triggers. I have 3 Geisseles and they are amazing. The LaRue is the best for the price. Price wise it’s a better value then Geissele.
    I haven’t tried the LaRue, good to know it’s that good, on the other hand Black Friday is around the corner & hopefully as in years past one can pick up Geissele at a good discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    “If you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow” Chuck Colson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I haven't read through all the responses but something to consider if it hasn't been mentioned yet. I've been trying to buy a couple Geissele parts for months and they've been pretty much out of stock with everything, since last Black Friday. I've started to consider CMC, at least for a trigger upgrade.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You can't beat the Larue MBT2S for the price.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast