This is a compilation of parts for a nice Recce style upper. I don’t have to sell it, but I do want to move either this or my 308 AR on to another owner who will use more than I do. I had my phone assembling or compiling. I picked these parts with a purpose, but again, I really don’t need another 16” upper if I keep the 308.

This package includes both new and used parts, noted appropriately. It is not assembled.

$600 shipped with PayPal fees included.

Barrel
BRT 16” OPTIMUM Recce/SPR stainless barrel, with BRT gas tube and BRT pinned gas block. Pretty cool with their gas system. (Assembled, fired, disassembled.)

Handguard
CMT UHPR Mod 2 15” M-LOK handguard. This is the model with the bipod stud location built in. (Purchased used, starboard antirotation tab is slightly compressed/bent, otherwise good.)

Receiver
Aero Precision slick side upper receiver. (Purchased from private party, claimed and appears to be new.)

Bolt Carrier Group
Alpha Shooting Sports Premium Nitride BCG V2. Appears to be a direct clone of the Radian enhanced BCG. I originally had the Radian, sold it...for whatever reason. Picked this up as a replacement for this specific build, as the back end is (I know, I know) designed to further minimize carrier tilt. (New in package.)

Muzzle Device
Surefire 5/8 three prong flash hider. (New or light use.)

Honestly... I should probably throw in a scope in the package, too. If that piques your interest, I picked up a used SWFA SS 3-9x FFP scope recently. Might let it go with this, since this was the intended upper it would go on. Package deals are good.

I’m traveling, but can get pictures if there is interest.