Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friend creates an accidental SBR

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    NFA laws restricting SBRs are like Fakedemic masks. Completely retarded and worthless, but every imbecile just accepts the nonsense in gargantuan group think fashion.
    Yes they are 100% both the same. Not heeding either one simply because you don't believe in them is criminally stupid. Using the internet to foster ignorance is 100% completely different.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Is this a real thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    Yes they are 100% both the same. Not heeding either one simply because you don't believe in them is criminally stupid. Using the internet to foster ignorance is 100% completely different.
    What if I told you nobody actually pins their 14.5s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Well, picture evidence of an NFA violation holds for either 3 or 10 years, I forget which. Now you've admitted to witnessing a crime and having knowledge thereof. You're both going to lose you dogs.

Honestly, it's a nothingburger until it's not. Then it's bad bad. Think stack charge.
    This.

The BATFE is probably forming a case right now. OP is your phone acting a bit slower? Do you backup your images/texts to the cloud?

Keep us updated

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I had a guy bring in a Sig MPX with the folding stock into the lgs I work at. I was like Hey man how long did you tax stamp take for the sbr? He looked at me confused and I was like Dude without a tax stamp that’s illegal to have a stock on that pistol. He then got pissed off at me for educating him on NFA laws and then at Sig for selling him that stock because they should know better...
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    This.

The BATFE is probably forming a case right now. OP is your phone acting a bit slower? Do you backup your images/texts to the cloud?

Keep us updated
    Euroturd thanks for the intelligent contribution to this thread...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    I had a guy bring in a Sig MPX with the folding stock into the lgs I work at. I was like Hey man how long did you tax stamp take for the sbr? He looked at me confused and I was like Dude without a tax stamp that’s illegal to have a stock on that pistol. He then got pissed off at me for educating him on NFA laws and then at Sig for selling him that stock because they should know better...
    Yeah, still confusing in an age where practically 99% of humanity's knowledge is on a device that fits in a pocket, people get upset when you tell them stuff.

OP - congratulate your friend on his photoshop skills, and move on. Best excuse I've ever encountered for owning something in rifle configuration and something in proper pistol configuration.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devildawg2531 View Post
    Was there ever any intelligence in this thread to begin with?

I mean Semper Fi and all that shit but with friends like you who needs undercover agents lol

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devildawg2531 View Post
    While Euro has always had a... Demeanor? ... No, more: "Way of Putting Things" that tends to rub against people, I'm not gunna lie man, you're thread history from the last few weeks has been 99% "Perspective/Preference/Not really needed to make a whole thread over."

This is from someone who does a lot more lurking the last couple years than posting. Considering the value of true knowledge from a lot of folks, it seems like this one is more about: "Hey, my dumb buddy built an SBR and I edumacated him about it."

Common sense should prevail of: "Don't make no issue, it won't be no issue."

While I don't believe the ATF invests resources into tracking folks down on the internet without some sort of reason, why potentially give a reason over a post like this? Even if it is extremely improbable, it just seems a bit... Self-Serving. As your thread history shows, it's kind of a trend...
    Last edited by HeruMew; 09-15-20 at 18:23.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    While Euro has always had a... Demeanor? ... No, more: "Way of Putting Things" that tends to rub against people, I'm not gunna lie man, you're thread history from the last few weeks has been 99% "Perspective/Preference/Not really needed to make a whole thread over."

This is from someone who does a lot more lurking the last couple years than posting. Considering the value of true knowledge from a lot of folks, it seems like this one is more about: "Hey, my dumb buddy built an SBR and I edumacated him about it."

Common sense should prevail of: "Don't make no issue, it won't be no issue."

While I don't believe the ATF invests resources into tracking folks down on the internet without some sort of reason, why potentially give a reason over a post like this? Even if it is extremely improbable, it just seems a bit... Self-Serving. As your thread history shows, it's kind of a trend...
    I’ve made a genuine effort to get better about my way of putting things!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast