Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tulsa, OK, slain officer Bodycam. *NSFW* hard to watch.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    ****. That was terrible.

Ask them

Tell them

Make them

Shoot them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Well that hasn't been working out so good as of late. Next day, you're fired, indicted or in jail and Antifa is in your front yard. Sad but true. Criminals now think they have a constitutional right to resist arrest. I'm seeing it more often than not.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Is the maggot in custody?
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Is the maggot in custody?
    It says he’s awaiting trial. And his buddy.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)

Tulsa, OK, slain officer Bodycam. *NSFW* hard to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    Well that hasn't been working out so good as of late. Next day, you're fired, indicted or in jail and Antifa is in your front yard. Sad but true. Criminals now think they have a constitutional right to resist arrest. I'm seeing it more often than not.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When the branch breaks finally, the violence and killing will be galactic. Temunjin would weep in envy once it starts.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    According to a couple articles I read about the incident he went back to at least one downed officer and continued firing:

"After the officers tried to forcibly remove him from the car, he retrieved a gun from under his seat and began firing at them. Both men were shot several times, according to the arrest affidavit. *PODS* finally stepped out of the vehicle and fired three more shots as he stood over the wounded policemen." (quote from Fox News)

Funny...I don't see his defense team requesting THAT part of the video be released! I guess it must not meet their narrative of he was scared of the police.

His buddy he was on the phone with came to the scene and drove the PODS away.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    you have link for that john??
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    you have link for that john??
    Which part?

Here is the fox article:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/tulsa-off...olice-announce

Heres another one:
    https://meaww.com/tulsa-police-offic...ffic-stop-hurt

And heres an article stating ABC and NBC completely ignored reporting the story:
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-nb...e-traffic-stop

And another one:
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...icer-shot-head

The snarky defense team comment was in response to a previous poster that stated the PODS defense team are the ones who wanted the video released. Emotions don't come through on a keyboard.
    Last edited by john armond; 09-15-20 at 19:22.

Feedback Score
    Really hard to watch. When the sergeant told him that was the last warning before he got tased, that should have been the last warning.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Where did the gun come from? Did the driver have it, or did he take it off the cop he was fighting with?

See, I would have been freaking out a LOT sooner, because I've seen this shit happen over and over and over (I've watched/followed a lot of police video content on YT and such). If they don't want to get out of the car/uncharacteristically hesitant/try to get back to the car after leaving, and are not obviously inebriated... probably something in the car they know they're going down for. And they usually end up trying to kill their way out of the arrest.
    It's almost always over something stupid and relatively minor too; don't think I've ever seen an arrest go bad over like, a key of coke or a dead body in the trunk. Always something stupid like this.
    Had a family member that considered a LEO career; I'm glad they talked themselves out of it.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Where did the gun come from? Did the driver have it, or did he take it off the cop he was fighting with?

See, I would have been freaking out a LOT sooner, because I've seen this shit happen over and over and over (I've watched/followed a lot of police video content on YT and such). If they don't want to get out of the car/uncharacteristically hesitant/try to get back to the car after leaving, and are not obviously inebriated... probably something in the car they know they're going down for. And they usually end up trying to kill their way out of the arrest.
    It's almost always over something stupid and relatively minor too; don't think I've ever seen an arrest go bad over like, a key of coke or a dead body in the trunk. Always something stupid like this.

Had a family member that considered a LEO career; I'm glad they talked themselves out of it.
    Under the driver's seat. NEVER let a suspect re-enter their vehicle during a fight!!!

I spent 15 years on the road in a marked unit...truly miss it, but wouldn't want to go back to it in this day and age. Finished my Masters, and while I'm still in law enforcement, it's in a much different capacity. Unfortunately a bunch of my supposed LEO co-workers have no idea about being on the road. I honestly think the standards are going to keep getting lower because people like me, people I came in with, and people who trained me will continue to leave.

ETA...Hell, just last week an LEO I currently work with told me there was no reason to ever shoot anyone in the back, because they were just trying to get away at that point. I turned my back to him, made a gun with my finger, extended my arm backwards, and asked "really, you wouldn't shoot me?!!?" Of course this LEO has never worked on the road. Thats one of the reasons I only consider my new job essentially LEO on paper only.
    Last edited by john armond; 09-15-20 at 19:36.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast