Thread: Pittsburgh Steelers Alejandro Villanuevas

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Pittsburgh Steelers Alejandro Villanuevas

Glad to see there is at least one player in the NFL that isn't a complete back.
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/steel...llen-army-hero
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    There's actually a lot who are. Many players of all colors have still stood for the anthem, and Villanuevas has many times proven he couldn't give less of a shit what the left thinks. He's a proud combat veteran and nothing is going to change his mind.

Also, last I heard, Tom Brady was rumored to have warned his team that he would walk if they participate in any anti-American bullshit. I don't usually like him because he's an arrogant prick (though he's more than earned his swagger). But if that's true, I'll give him the thumbs up for that.

Like everywhere else in America, there are a lot of good guys in the NFL, but their voices are drowned out.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    I saw that last night and I actually smiled reading it. It doesn’t make me want to watch the NFL but I admire him for standing firm. I’d like to shake his hand for that.

Feedback Score
    When I watch football, I like watching Steeler games. But I haven’t been lately because of political bull.....
    I just might watch the next Steeler game.
    ALEJANDRO!!!
    Last edited by Lacos; 09-16-20 at 17:24.

Feedback Score
    I just feel sad for the poor parachutes he must have dragged to the ground as a Ranger. As big as he is, there just could not have been enough silk to make that a comfortable ride.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jack crab View Post
    I just feel sad for the poor parachutes he must have dragged to the ground as a Ranger. As big as he is, there just could not have been enough silk to make that a comfortable ride.
    "like a rock" comes to mind....

He's a stand-up guy.

Feedback Score
    Good for him. I'm done with pro sports for 5-10 years. Not a huge fan or economic supporter so it won't matter much. Not going to burn my tshirts and Jerseys, but I'm not watching or wearing their crap.

I think after the strike crap in baseball, they felt the pinch and the sport (union/owners) realized that they had pissed off people and they haven't gone full stupid again.

No More Money For Stadiums... Except for soccer. Soccer is commie ball anyways, so it should be supported with tax dollars
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    His teammate, Marquise Pouncey, took the name off his helmet too after he found out that the shooting was completely justified.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    His teammate, Marquise Pouncey, took the name off his helmet too after he found out that the shooting was completely justified.
    It's Maurkice. He is wearing a name of a slain LEO on his today.https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/20...et-eric-kelly/