Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NetFlix, "The Devil all the Time." GTG

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

NetFlix, "The Devil all the Time." GTG

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7395114/http://

I just finished watching this, it is good.
    Four out of Five pointy fingers.

Feedback Score
    Just finished. Very good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    NPR was discussing the book with the author. I am very intrigued. I will likely read it first. I spent time deer hunting in that area when I was growing up,

Feedback Score
    Pretty accurate depiction of the area really. Where I'm from in Pike County, corruption is common among local gov and law enforcement(or lack of), and there's plenty of violence from familial disputes and drug related nonsense. Hell, about five years ago an entire family was executed in their home, children and all. Greed, meth, and desperation make people do some crazy shit.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I watched it yesterday - thought it was pretty good. Spider-man, the Winter Soldier (Bucky), John Connor and the new Batman all acted well in it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AppalachianThunder View Post
    Pretty accurate depiction of the area really. Where I'm from in Pike County, corruption is common among local gov and law enforcement(or lack of), and there's plenty of violence from familial disputes and drug related nonsense. Hell, about five years ago an entire family was executed in their home, children and all. Greed, meth, and desperation make people do some crazy shit.
    Eight people at four different locations, same night. LEO found a marijuana grow operation on one property, assumed it was maybe a cartel hit given the efficiency of the murders. COVID has delayed the trial but apparently it was another local, well-established family (dad, mom, and two adult sons) in a freaking custody dispute with the victims. Shared grandchild, they all knew each other. Unreal.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    I remember that case. First thing I thought was Cartels had had enough of someone’s shenanigans.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Both sides of my Family slowly emigrated through Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky and Indiana. Always on the look for better jobs and better soil to work.
    Oh the stories.
    Carrying sugar and grain sacks up a creek as to not leave a trail. Having 13 Brothers and 1 poor Sister. Working in Coal Mines and plowing with horses in rocky Kentucky soil. Having a Sheriff stand twenty feet from a working still and not knowing it. Sitting down at a Family reunion and having both side of the law throwing Horseshoes together.
    The Scots Irish would rule the world if it weren't for Whiskey and Dope

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Slightly off topic, but I just finished the podcast mini series "The Piketon Massacre", very fascinating. Great insight into that slaying.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Just finished, I found it enjoyable and well acted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast