Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: LaRue Tactical

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    With the current political climate and my stage of life and career I don't wear any of the cop stuff, gun stuff, or political stuff.

Stickers cover my two safes. Now I gift all of the cool guy stuff to the younger cops here. They love it as did I at one time of my life. I still have a few old NTOA convention or class shirts and hats but they don't get worn except for yard work.

My truck has two small stickers in the back window, Iraq and Afghan vet and I'm thinking of even pulling them. Gray is good.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Hats are always useful, even if just for a yard work hat. Stickers I don't care anymore.
    LA Police Gear used to toss in travel mugs with their shipments. I found a lot of use for those.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I like the carpenter pencils from FCD.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Ditto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I put the stickers on my gun safe.
    I put gun stickers on random Toyota Priuses and other minivans at the grocery store......or anything with a Biden/Harris sticker..

Most stickers go on my tool boxes, laptop or safe....I like swag..

Feedback Score
    Maybe I'll start putting them over the obama stickers I still see...
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Best swag ever.

Although the LT bottle openers are pretty great, too.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Anyone give out hats any longer?

Not that I need one, but you know, it's nice to have options for Boog wear.
    I've got one of this guy's hats with every order I've made: https://olongapooutfitters.com/

Seriously low-profile. Those in the know might think you were in the Navy. Or had an STD. Or both.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 09-23-20 at 00:47.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    While my vehicle is sticker free, my Yetis are not. They're COVERED, almost completely with gun company stickers. I figure if you and I are having a beer or putting meat in a cooler, it's probably OK that you know I own guns......
    I have a garage door that opens into the back of mygarage from a connected garage, it is rarely closed since the buildings are attached to each other now, but when it is it's covered with firearms manufacturers/dealers stickers.

I did put a small Umbrella Corporation Weapons Research Group decal in the upper left corner of my truck's rear window, people talk to me about the game - which I know nothing about.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Best swag ever.

Although the LT bottle openers are pretty great, too.
    Triarc sent me a pen. I use the shit out of it. I also use my FCD pencil and LT bottle opener.

I don’t really want any swag. I’d rather my order be a dollar less. I even remove the swag package from my cart when I order stuff from G, and they send it anyway.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast